MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply
I need Xposed to Hide Root to Open Apps that dont work if root is found
Any Alternative Solution because Mi Note Pro is Still Android Lollipop 5.1 & Suhide is for Marshmallow 6.0
You can try with magisk but it isn't working well lately, there's also an xposed for miui to try

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
how to understand safely, if my phone bootloader is locked or not?? ( redminote-2)
Boot in fastboot and connect to PC.
Run command:
fastboot oem deviceinfo or
fastboot oem device-info
(I am not sure what was the syntax).
Look in the second line of the result.

Cast Mirroring works from mobile !! At last! I can send my screen 3S Prime to Chromecast!!

Thanks!! Best rom!!

Any owner of MiMAX Pro (helium) here..?

SD card works fine with our ROM for you..?

Yes it does, Mi Max Pro 4/128 here, have an extra 128Gb microsd in the second slot, works perfectly.
The only bug I have after this update is Android Wear crashing on every reboot, contacts crashing if I search one by pressing on the numbers and selecting it, and the Chinese untranslated app (which I just noted, not a bug, just not wanted).
Any trial you want me to do about the sd card?

Redmi Note 3 Pro Snapdragon (Kenzo) and Mi5 owner here: Google Now stopped working properly. Can't launch it with long press of the home button (it just starts to show the circle, but then crashes), Now On Tap is impossible, even voice commands are unavailable. Why? How to overcome this? It's becoming bothersome. I know for a fact that it works in the official Global Dev ROM without issues. Please help and start paying more attention to Google Now compatibility, this is the second time I have issues with a new weekly. And yes, I followed the Google Now activation thread and more than that with no success. Cheers and thanks in advance.

Redmi Note 3 Pro Snapdragon (Kenzo) and Mi5 owner here: Google Now stopped working properly. Can't launch it with long press of the home button (it just starts to show the circle, but then crashes), Now On Tap is impossible, even voice commands are unavailable. Why? How to overcome this? It's becoming bothersome. I know for a fact that it works in the official Global Dev ROM without issues. Please help and start paying more attention to Google Now compatibility, this is the second time I have issues with a new weekly. And yes, I followed the Google Now activation thread and more than that with no success. Cheers and thanks in advance.
Why you just ask?
Settings > Installed apps > Predefinitions and set Google Now as assisntent an voice input

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Why you just ask?
Settings > Installed apps > Predefinitions and set Google Now as assisntent an voice input

Thank you very much, it was almost a life-saver and now I can spread this to my friends who are suffering from the same problem.

Why you just ask?

Just noticed that, in each reboot, it defaults to the chinese app for voice input and I have to manually change it again. Do you know any workaround for this?

status bar clock doesnt sync.. or just me?
dirty flashed from 6.10.27 ..

real time is 2:15pm.. but statusbar bar clock still showing 1:46pm

mi5
mine too, oddly the clock widget on my home page works just fine tho.. is this a bug? any work around this thing?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Google now not working if you press home button. Anyone experienced the same?
yes, me too.. when i long pressed the home button, the screen flashed a bit, and freeze, until i pressed the back button.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi Community,

Just wanted to report that the ROM is working great on my MI5S 128GB.
Also wanted to thank the huge work from XIAOMI.EU dev team, you guys are incredible!

Last, a quick question regarding DEV features on the MI5S DEV ROM, does anybody know when those features will be available (almost none of them are activated on my phone for now...) ?

Here is an example of one of those features - Does any Mi5S owner have this feature with current ROM?
181305p6e161ba3xkxx5x1.gif

Cheers from China, NingBo,

Adrien

Last edited:
Just noticed that, in each reboot, it defaults to the chinese app for voice input and I have to manually change it again. Do you know any workaround for this?
you may need to try remove chinese personal assistant app from
/system/app/PersonalAssistantPlugin
/system/priv-app/PersonalAssistant
, after reboot, google now on tab is back.

Hi Community,

Just wanted to report that the ROM is working great on my MI5S 128GB.
Also wanted to thank the huge work from XIAOMI.EU dev team, you guys are incredible!

Last, a quick question regarding DEV features on the MI5S DEV ROM, does anybody know when those features will be available (almost none of them are activated on my phone for now...) ?

Here is an example of one of those features - Does any Mi5S owner have this feature with current ROM?
181305p6e161ba3xkxx5x1.gif

Cheers from China, NingBo,

Adrien
Coming soon.. Xiaomi devs are working on stability improvements first..

Am I the only one that facing issues with Tasker with that build?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your work.
Only one question, I can´t find the option for scheduling power on/off. In other versions it was in Security/Battery, but no it has dissapeared. My phone is HM 1S with MIUI 8.2 6.11.3.
Thank you again.

............. I can´t find the option for scheduling power on/off. In other versions it was in Security/Battery, but no it has dissapeared. My phone is HM 1S with MIUI 8.2 6.11.3.
Thank you again.

Miui8 hidden feature lol
IMG_20161108_143729.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.