MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything seems to be fine on my mi5 :) I think this weekly rom is better than stable. Hope next week game performance mode will be added :) Thanks for great support :)

....."Customize Theme / Status Bar" and then we chose the theme downloaded. Only extract from full theme the part that interests us.
No search bar any more
Where are settings for "Customize Theme / Status Bar". Cant find anything about that. Thank you .

Where are settings for "Customize Theme / Status Bar". Cant find anything about that. Thank you .
34d8d822b77512dcce54b75ef330574d.jpg

Reactions: MaxB.de
Works great with Mi4C - 2GB!
Updated from 5 weeks ago rom! Some apps crashed when first started but after that worked well. (ofc. I did davlik/cache wipe after update)

Sometimes the clock on status bar is false (the time is slower) but clock widget is still right. I've turned on auto adjust time in settings.

Battery behavior is terrible in RedMi Note 4... Rolling back to previous version...
383173742ea38e1fb6b7852e13fbba8a.jpg
8be4f30905a2f350acfac17d09fd4dfa.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Arquo
Friend, before to -accuse someone- ask !: I'm not new here, I change phone (and related ROM) every 1/2 week from years and years.. now Xiaomi, before "only" MIUI and other ROM in ALL my Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei,...

If I found a problem, as EVERYONE here, I write and ask in related forum

This ROM ("autoupdate") has created me too many problem:
- battery drain (50% at lunch, with previous normally I was at 62-66%)
- fingerprint minor recognize (??)
- lost of TWRP : I used it to "clean cache and dalvik" a pair of weeks ago

I don't understand why, i can only tell you this

For me, the battery life is better than stock and i have no problems with finger print scanner. The reason TWRP doesnt stick could be that you are using the one from twrp.me and not Alka. Try EDL flashing the stock rom and then flashing alka twrp and this rom.

For me on Mi3 ... this update messed up touchscreen. Have trouble unlicking the device as I use a pattern and touch screen goes crazy ... have to do it a few times until recognizes touches. Wiped cache and dalvik after flashing ofc.
Everything else is fine.

Hi,

Does anyone else have the problem that Bluetooth doesn't work. It is on all the time but doesn't show in status bar and in settings it is all greyed out.

Thx for any help.

Posted about it, earlier in the thread.

The below bug is connect to the app >>>> "com.miui.personalassistant"

Looks like the app, got past xiaomi.eu translation scripts or is an app that will have some features in the future?
You need to enable it in accessibility services for it to work.

It also has been re-discussed in the thread.

23d2020b8d9f363b4c5d3f5eef6373aa.jpg

what this? found in settings> additional settings>accessibility

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

I have a Kenzo and with this ROM I have a problem to unlock the screen. I am getting after swipping the screen to unlock the following mesage (see screenshot). There is nothing in the earjack. Restoring to 6.10.13 does not give this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-07-14-44-08-259_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-07-14-44-08-259_lockscreen.png
    581.3 KB · Views: 274
I have a Kenzo and with this ROM I have a problem to unlock the screen. I am getting after swipping the screen to unlock the following mesage (see screenshot). There is nothing in the earjack. Restoring to 6.10.13 does not give this problem.
Proximity sensor issue. Something covers the proximity sensor...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Same issue and i don't have any cover

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Thanks to all the team .eu for their work without compensation.
But I have to say that the widget of the app of music does not work well for a month, both the 4x1 and 4x4. The buttons are well pause, play pass to the next song or previous song, but does not change neither the name nor showing off the cover of the song

Status
Not open for further replies.