MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xposed framework never work good on miui roms as on other roms and have big chances to have issue on every new weekly updated roms. My advice is if you wish to use weekly roms forget about xposed framework. Also, devs for this roms don't optimize and mod roms with xposed framework in mind, which is understandable. Personally tried on miui 7 and didn't liked it, mostly because it was buggy and had issue with battery drain.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Xposed by solar works great on mi3.
No problem so far

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Does anyone have issue with mobile data?

I am on WIFI at my home, and after night (phone is probably in deep sleep), when I go out of WIFI range, if I didn't set 4G as preferred network type I will not get mobile data..
So If I set 3G or 2G as preferred, phone is not able to switch from WIFI to mobile data.

I am using MI4C on latest dev rom :)

Reactions: cesko
Guys I hope I dont sound stupid but what is stopping you guys from just editing and removing files from the stock rom zip files? I mean that way we can flash this rom through updater app even if we have locked bootloaders

My guess is if you guys edit the original zip file from xiaomi, it cant be verified because it checks something like checksum etc

am i right?

Does anyone have issue with mobile data?

I am on WIFI at my home, and after night (phone is probably in deep sleep), when I go out of WIFI range, if I didn't set 4G as preferred network type I will not get mobile data..
So If I set 3G or 2G as preferred, phone is not able to switch from WIFI to mobile data.

I am using MI4C on latest dev rom :)
Me too: after night in fly mode, data connection doesn't work, I have to restart phone.
Here people say that it is a Miui bug...
I have a Mi Max.

Reactions: predragiPredrag
Me too: after night in fly mode, data connection doesn't work, I have to restart phone.
Here people say that it is a Miui bug...
I have a Mi Max.

Thanks for the response, I hope that our devs will be able to solve it in the future :)
P.S.
Don't restart phone, just use airplane mode, or switch preferred network to 4G and back to 3G ;)

Reactions: sharketor
I notice more battery draining in this version on my MI4 LTE and sadly I had a second restart in the several months I have this phone

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for the response, I hope that our devs will be able to solve it in the future :)
P.S.
Don't restart phone, just use airplane mode, or switch preferred network to 4G and back to 3G ;)
Switching network doesn't work for me, neither airplane mode, only restarting :(
I tryed all roms for my phone, eu stable and dev, global stable and dev, all of them have this problem.

@ingbrzy Is there a way to get some log, so that I could send to you for analysis? Thank you.

Switching network doesn't work for me, neither airplane mode, only restarting :(
I tryed all roms for my phone, eu stable and dev, global stable and dev, all of them have this problem.

@ingbrzy Is there a way to get some log, so that I could send to you for analysis? Thank you.
report it to en.miui.com

Reactions: sharketor
For me on Mi3 ... this update messed up touchscreen. Have trouble unlicking the device as I use a pattern and touch screen goes crazy ... have to do it a few times until recognizes touches. Wiped cache and dalvik after flashing ofc.
Everything else is fine.
Works on my Mi3 flawlessly.

Lähetetty minun MI 3W laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: EnterSandman
report it to en.miui.com
Hey man, I solved the Chinese assistant myself, simply by deleting it :D
Just one thing though:
Android Wear is acting weird, i receive the notifications late, and every time I reboot the app crashes.
I'm leaving a screenshot here, can you help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-06-12-25-31-226_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-06-12-25-31-226_com.miui.bugreport.png
    161 KB · Views: 331
This version gives my NFS No Limits game such bad graphics. I think this is the only issue I found by now. In the previous versions that doesn't happened.

Hey man, I solved the Chinese assistant myself, simply by deleting it :D
Just one thing though:
Android Wear is acting weird, i receive the notifications late, and every time I reboot the app crashes.
I'm leaving a screenshot here, can you help?
How did you take this log?

Thanks for the best support for updating this rom up.. I have 1 big question.. I'm using this rom now (6.11.3) with TWRP ZXC, is it safe to change it into the stable or monthly one?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.