MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the support for incremental OTA is really useful if I decide to use official ROM, so I'll choose this version of TWRP. Thanks for letting me know.
It was a pleasure ;)
I used Global Weekly before (with incremental updates) but now I will stay with EU rom. No step back to Global because of best experiences with EU rom on my RN2 before RN3 Kate and best support in this forum.

I think I already have bootloader unlocked. I donwloaded this version of miui and put it in download folder on my phone. And after that I enter in the actualization aplication , and I chose that folder with the rom. And after that I see the menu ( instal , wipe , settings , options etc...) if i chose to instal the rom it shows me an error. Fail to flash...

It was a pleasure ;)
I used Global Weekly before (with incremental updates) but now I will stay with EU rom. No step back to Global because of best experiences with EU rom on my RN2 before RN3 Kate and best support in this forum.
Yes, I'll flash this ROM. Can you tell me if we can change the system font as on the China ROM?

Reactions: Michael_K
I think I already have bootloader unlocked. I donwloaded this version of miui and put it in download folder on my phone. And after that I enter in the actualization aplication , and I chose that folder with the rom. And after that I see the menu ( instal , wipe , settings , options etc...) if i chose to instal the rom it shows me an error. Fail to flash...
You must read the ROM by Updater

Yes, I'll flash this ROM. Can you tell me if we can change the system font as on the China ROM?
Hmm.. sorry.. no idea. Did not try it out till now..
Maybe other users can answer you..

EDIT: Backup your old China Rom with TWRP before change to EU Rom. If you do not like EU rom (I do not think so ;) ) you can go back to China Rom without loosing any data.

Last edited:
Reactions: We7dy
Battery is bad in this update on my Redmi Note 4.
Screenshot_2016-11-08-20-25-15-030_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Screenshot_2016-11-08-20-31-33-579_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Screenshot_2016-11-08-20-25-15-030_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: Arquo
That's why it gave me an error during installation ? Becouse I have not given Wipe cache/Dalvik
Wipe cache
Wipe System?

Last edited:
That's why it gave me an error during installation ? Becouse I have not given Wipe cache/Dalvik
Wipe cache
Wipe System?
Probably not, could be twrp version the problem, tell us about the error you faced.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

"Error executing updater binary in zip @/cache/recovery/block.map
error installing zip file @/cache/recovery/block.map
Error executing updater binary in zip/sdcard/downloaded_rom/xiaomi.eu_multi_hm1swc_6.11.3_v8-4.4.zip
error flashing zip"

3 errors...

Hello, can someone tell me because I have the play store well configured so that I update applications automatically when the phone is connected to Wi-Fi, but does not automatically update? (It notifies me that there are applications available but it does not automatically ..) Thanks!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

You have to write a reason.

Say you want to unlock to flash a Global ROM for more signal uses etc.
After, wait 7 days for a text message saying you are now allowed to unlock bootloader.

I received my text in the UK within a few hours but maybe I just got lucky.

Then download the Mi Unlock tool, sign in with your email that you have authorization from Xiaomi from and connect your device and follow the instructions.

Really easy but can take a while to wait if you're not lucky.

I think I did not explain well.

I received the confirmation in a few hours as well (maybe because I'm in the UK too) but what I don't understand is what should I do after that, what tutorial do I have to follow: the one for Xiaomi devices or the one for devices with the bootloader locked (but ready to unlock).

Thanks

Does latest Stable 8.0.2.0 LHMCNDG runs with good battery life on Redmi Note 2?
A friend of mine is on latest Global Developer for it and it runs pretty badly on battery life, and has charging issues (with a year old Xiaomi.eu weekly it didn't had any) this one might resolve?
Or maybe is better to step back on Miui 7 for battery life?

Hi, I am new here! Does this fix the lack of Smart Lock option on the privacy menu or one should still Use Xposed/Xmiui to enable it ?

Because of no problems with ZCX and the additional possibility to do MIUI OTA updates while I used Global Beta Rom (NOT with EU Rom). I have read that some people had problems with "normal" TWRP, but I did not try this out. Maybe "normal" TWRP is ok. But I decided for ZCX and I am happy to do so. Works perfect with xiaomi.eu Rom and Kate. No reason to change or try out "normal" TWRP.
Hi did you manage to make zcx work with ota update on kate, for official global dev rom?
I am also using it on kate with official global dev rom and everything seems to work but the ota update. This is also exlerienced by some other users in other forums and the author of zcx has stated that it does not officially support kate.
So i wonder if and how you managed to make zcx work with ota on kate, because i am really interested in it and it was the main reason why i choose zcx twrp.
Thanks.
It was a pleasure ;)

Flashed this Update with ZCX and it is incredible...best experience with my Kenzo since i bought it!
Thank You very mich for your hard Work!

Seems like the battery drains faster on this rom, I have a 1% per hour drain overnight with everything off (data, wifi, bluetooth, gps,...). It dropped from 61% to 54% in 7 hours. The night before, I went to sleep with 10% and woke up to a dead phone but TB was doing backup overnight so I thougt it might have drained the battery

Kenzo, english lang, dirty flash from 10.13

What's this Chinese text/menu on Accessibility? See attached image.

Also another issue after upgrading from previous week version is the IR blaster not working? Well Mi Remote or the Samsung Remote app no longer works with the current devices I normally use it at

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-09-07-57-38-545_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-09-07-57-38-545_com.android.settings.png
    97 KB · Views: 276
I have a mi4c how do i install this rom? I have miui 7 european version

You have to flash custom recovery: TWRP. You can find it inside the xiaomi.eu rom called: recovery.img

If you have bootloader unlocked, search for Fastboot flash recovery on youtube.

Xiaomi.eu roms are not like official roms to be flashed directly from Download folder with UPDATER.

Try with a custom recovery and it will work. Also I send you a PM.. try in Romanian forum, someone will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.