MIUI 8.2 6.11.3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhatsApp, tapatalk, Falcón Pro for Twitter

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

That is what I talked about, for some reason MI4S has far better standby time than MI4C....
I have WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts and Gmail with sync ON, and I am also on 4G and I can get 1day and 3-4SOT...

@ingbrzy: I am sorry If I bother you, but can you tell me is there possibility that core of the ROM for MI4S is diff than MI4C so it can have superior stand by time with same hardware? Thanks :)

Hello... this is my first xiaomi.eu rom install on my brand new MI4C 16gb. It works, but i thought my phone will be root with this version.

Is it possible to install supersu after a the rom installation (even if i already boot the phone with 6.11.3 several times) ?
Which zip to install ?

Thanks !

Hello... this is my first xiaomi.eu rom install on my brand new MI4C 16gb. It works, but i thought my phone will be root with this version.

Is it possible to install supersu after a the rom installation (even if i already boot the phone with 6.11.3 several times) ?
Which zip to install ?

Thanks !

Yes, it is possible.
You need to download a superSU.ZIP file (not apk) and install it with TWPR.
(Source for superSU for example: https://download.chainfire.eu/999/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.77-20160827190633.zip )

Reactions: Stefano131270
I use the Mi5S Plus but from my point of view, I would suggest using monthly if you want constant tweaks and fixes applied so that you're up-to-date.

Stable, if you use your phone as a daily driver with most of the features you already need, on the ROM.
So it will be safe (not getting bootloop) if i try to change from the weekly rom to thw monthly rom?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

So it will be safe (not getting bootloop) if i try to change from the weekly rom to thw monthly rom?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Go to TWRP - Make a Backup.

Try to DIRTY flash weekly on top of monthly right now, if it doesn't work and reboots then you need to wipe then flash.
If it bootloops, just recover using backed up image.

Reactions: Michael_K
Hello, can someone tell me because I have the play store well configured so that I update applications automatically when the phone is connected to Wi-Fi, but does not automatically update? (It notifies me that there are applications available but it does not automatically ..) Thanks!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk
Thanks for Help.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

About lyrics in the default music app, on mi4c my do not work. It is my problem or It is a General issue?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dariooo
Hi, I successfully flashed with ZCX TWRP recovery on my Mi5. But after flash i see that ZCX TWRP is replaced by regular TWRP. How can i stop the ROM flash from replacing recovery. I like ZCX recovery and would like to maintain it. This ROM is much better than Global Stable/Dev versions. Thanks for this rom and any help with my query. Cheers.

Yes, it is possible.
(Source for superSU for example: https://download.chainfire.eu/999/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.77-20160827190633.zip )

Zip install
Yes, it is possible.

Thanks ! I aim my goal : the phone is now rooted... ;-)

Reactions: Michael_K
Hi, I successfully flashed with ZCX TWRP recovery on my Mi5. But after flash i see that ZCX TWRP is replaced by regular TWRP. How can i stop the ROM flash from replacing recovery. I like ZCX recovery and would like to maintain it. This ROM is much better than Global Stable/Dev versions. Thanks for this rom and any help with my query. Cheers.
Did you try to boot direktly into ZCX after flashing it ? No boot into OS before - first start directly into ZCX TWRP (push and hold power button and volume up button at the same time).

Oh yes, one more thing about likes: On the top of every page appears the question: Do you like this MIUI version.
So far 122 Yes and 17 No reactions. While we have had more than 25.000 downloads of this version. And more than 123.000 visitors have seen these pages!
So be more kind to the hardworking team and @ingbrzy in particular and express your gratitude by answering to the "Do you like this version", instead of sending Thanks messages via this forum.
And please do not react to my message, but instead send likes to @ingbrzy and also hit the Yes (or No, if you are not happy) button of the Do you like this MIUI version?

Mi5 Home Launcher crashes frequently!
Not memory issue, but silent crash
Happens when not on memory stress (e.g. typing on WhatsApp, status bar disappears and reloads, next time you click Home it shows "loading launcher")
Already cleared Launcher data and started over but not fixed

Mi5 Home Launcher crashes frequently!
Not memory issue, but silent crash
Happens when not on memory stress (e.g. typing on WhatsApp, status bar disappears and reloads, next time you click Home it shows "loading launcher")
Already cleared Launcher data and started over but not fixed
Only an idea... but did you try to clear dalvik and cache ?

Big battery drain on Redmi Pro (with this Rom) full wipe, bootloader unlocked, installed from TWRP with adb sideload
1544e9f7093d6c5fce4116e8944c145b.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Is There Any Way To Have notifications expanded in the lock screen?
I have been trying miui8 tweaks xposed module that expands the notification in the notification bar,but doesn't expand the lock screen notifications.
I'm using redmi 3s
Nobody Knows?

Redmi 3s (Chinese Version) seems a bit high on the battery drainage the last 2 weeklies. in 12.30 hr down to 25% where before it was only 50%

Sent from my Redmi 3S

I flashed 6.11.3 weekly on my Redmi Note 4 with TWRP, why it wiped my internal storage completely?

I flashed 6.11.3 weekly on my Redmi Note 4 with TWRP, why it wiped my internal storage completely?
How did you do it? It shouldn't happen that way, unless you did a full wipe(including data), otherwise it does not erase any user data at all.

Enviado desde mi RedMI Note 4 usando Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.