MIUI 8.2 6.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG: on my mi5s plus, i have the sound of music during bluetooth connection that is very very slow.. The music seem to be in slow motion..
same problem here with my mi mix... spotify plays very slow over bluetooth...

Hi Ingbrzy,
Thanks for your superb work.
I am using your eu roms for Redmi Note 2 (Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10). But I can't find VoLTE settings to enabled. I Checked & the hardware supports VoLTE so how should we enable it?

If china ROMs doesn't support then international ROMs supports VoLTE? other roms in XDA like CM13 does support it. Any help!!

Thanks,
Ami

Hi Ingbrzy,
Thanks for your superb work.
I am using your eu roms for Redmi Note 2 (Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10). But I can't find VoLTE settings to enabled. I Checked & the hardware supports VoLTE so how should we enable it?

If china ROMs doesn't support then international ROMs supports VoLTE? other roms in XDA like CM13 does support it. Any help!!

Thanks,
Ami

Due to MIUI issues VoLTE only works in India with 4G Jio network. To all others VoLTE isn't supported yet even if VoLTE enabled on the device. So currently does not matter HW supports VoLTE or not...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: josito801
Due to MIUI issues VoLTE only works in India with 4G Jio network. To all others VoLTE isn't supported yet even if VoLTE enabled on the device. So currently does not matter HW supports VoLTE or not...

Yes but other than India many providers have started supporting it like Vodafone Australia. There are definite benefits of VoLTE if it is available in handset & providers supports it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_over_LTE

Yes but other than India many providers have started supporting it like Vodafone Australia. There are definite benefits of VoLTE if it is available in handset & providers supports it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_over_LTE
I mean VoLTE doesn't work with MIUI yet due to MIUI issues, so currently no benefit even if VoLTE available on the device and it supported by service provider. We are all looking forward VoLTE fix by MIUI

I mean VoLTE doesn't work with MIUI yet due to MIUI issues, so currently no benefit even if VoLTE available on the device and it supported by service provider. We are all looking forward VoLTE fix by MIUI

I can confirm.
With my Provider I have VoLTE enabled, but in Mi5 does not work at the moment.

Hi.
I come from Global (based on Lollipop) in Redmi Note 3 Pro.
I've wiped everything except microSD. Flashed the zip and SuperSu, but I'm finding some troubles.

First in the setup miui cant check device security info (not connecting to wifi and setting airplane mode allows me to skip it).
Second, settings crash all the time. I've done a factory reset and same thing. Settings is not working.

Last edited:
Hi.
I come from Global (based on Lollipop) in Redmi Note 3 Pro.
I've wiped everything except microSD. Flashed the zip and SuperSu, but I'm finding some troubles.

From TWRP wipe format data yes.
Reboot into recovery and wipe everything again
Reflah again.

Hi there, great build the 6.12.1!
One tiny problem though:
On contacts the alphabet on the right hand side where you slide to find first letter of contact, it doesn't work on my native language, but it works for example in English. Any ideas?

Flash both files in TWRP, and after that clear Cache and Dalvik Cache. Restart. Problem solved.
Install of File "1" was ok, but with File "2" I got TWRP error 1. Device is Kate with ZXC TWRP.
But in result, it does NOT work with Kate. Phone does not boot anymore. After MI logo there is dark screen. Please be so kind, edit your posting and add this hint. Thank you.

Problem with the calendar app. FC each time it is opened. From a Mi4c

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

This is mine!

Screenshot_2016_12_02_13_53_08_467_com_android_s.png
17d778c6ef.png

led notify work??? feedback? install or not? :)

Rn3 kenzo having a problem with drain in idle, cleared cache and dalvik now and will see if persist, but I guess, because I wiped it after flashing initially too.
Also its having a problem that download from playstore is only like 500kb/s :(

Hi,

I hope that maybe in MIUI 9, VoLTE will be enable and working, cause in many european countries many providers have service VoLTE working, like in Portugal with Vodafone.

Thanks.

Reactions: Pitada and graw2
Why is there no one for the Redmi Note 3G?
The colleagues of Multirom.me also have one!
Is the Redmi Note 3G already written off here

Status
Not open for further replies.