MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there.
I've got my Mi5 on latest official Developer Edition. Already have permission for unlock device. To install Xiaomi.eu Rom on my mi5 i have to install twrp-3.0.2-3-gemini and then install the rom. Is there anything else that i have to do? Thank you

Hello there.
I've got my Mi5 on latest official Developer Edition. Already have permission for unlock device. To install Xiaomi.eu Rom on my mi5 i have to install twrp-3.0.2-3-gemini and then install the rom. Is there anything else that i have to do? Thank you
Can anyone help?

Hello there.
I've got my Mi5 on latest official Developer Edition. Already have permission for unlock device. To install Xiaomi.eu Rom on my mi5 i have to install twrp 3.2.0.3 and then install the rom. Is there anything else that i have to do? Thank you

Format data via TWRP also necessary otherwise you won't see content of internal storage

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nuno Adrião
Format data via TWRP also necessary otherwise you won't see content of internal storage

Ok so after installing twrp i have to format data and then connect to pc to transfer xiaomi.eu rom to install. Thank You

hello @ingbrzy and @graw2

Is there any difference between the Stable Roms and the weekly Roms?

Add-ons, additional features and language options, etc. ... same as weekly Roms?

The only difference is the previous version?

Hi, is there someone who knows why miui for mi4s is still in Android version 5.1?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok so after installing twrp i have to format data and then connect to pc to transfer xiaomi.eu rom to install. Thank You
Easiest way if you are on china ROM with locked BL:

1. Unlock BL
2. Copy our ROM to internal storage
3. Install latest TWRP and reboot to TWRP recovery directly after installed (Use fastboot mode and adb commands).
4. Format data via TWRP
5. Install our ROM
6. Wipe data/cache/dalvik-art and internal storage optionally
7. Reboot to system

With this build, the Redmi Pro now seems to have a better battery life in my normal daily usage. keep it up and please don't mess with the battery consumption, we need a longer lasting battery life for our device... thanks

hello @ingbrzy and @graw2

Is there any difference between the Stable Roms and the weekly Roms?

Add-ons, additional features and language options, etc. ... same as weekly Roms?

The only difference is the previous version?
The stable builds are just accumulated versions of weekly builds 1 -1.5 month behind of current weekly...

When I record video and try to play only the audio is heard and the file gets corrupted, I have tried with the VLC and Video of the MI5 itself.

When I record video and try to play only the audio is heard and the file gets corrupted, I have tried with the VLC and Video of the MI5 itself.
Known Nougat MIUI issue

Same happened here, I've recorded and shared it via Whatsapp.
The other persons could play the video, just the audio.

Easiest way if you are on china ROM with locked BL:

1. Unlock BL
2. Copy our ROM to internal storage
3. Install latest TWRP and reboot to TWRP recovery directly after installed (Use fastboot mode and adb commands).
4. Format data via TWRP
5. Install our ROM
6. Wipe data/cache/dalvik-art and internal storage optionally
7. Reboot to system

So after i have done the format data in the wipe data when i click install i get this list and don't find the files.
IMG_20161219_122705.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.