MIUI 8.2 6.12.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this normal the reference to Miui Brasil?
IMG_20161219_131615.jpg
IMG_20161219_131624.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Problem in Mi4c, when trying to access the definitions of the "buttons", the application definitions close, and I can not do the update from the "app update".

Problem in Mi4c, when trying to access the definitions of the "buttons", the application definitions close, and I can not do the update from the "app update".
Change system language to English

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I tried to install the update on my Mi5 via updater, but it doesn't work..
i go in: "Choose update package" then select the *.zip package and click OK. Nothing happen..
I have to flash it with TWRP?

Guys, I'm on 6.12.15 (nougat) on my mi5 and I'd like to go back to stable xiaomi.eu version (Marshmallow) because of the various bugs.
A simply factory reset followed by the flash of the stable version through TWRP will work? Or do I have to flash it through the mi flash tool?

Just got my Mi5S.

I succesfully unlocked the bootloader, I installed TWRP and then I flashed the ROM from last week. But then I get a bootloop (loading android and then it reboots). I also tried capricorn stable from last week, also a bootloop.

Any idea's what I can try next?

Thanks!

Any idea's what I can try next?

Funny thing is that you search for a couple of hours, decide to post your question online and after 10 minutes you find the answer yourself :)

Deleted the old "Chinese" data partition/files. After that the Xiaomi.eu rom happely booted.

Thanks all!

Hi, my Xiaomi Mi 4 does not work, does not turn on and does not charge (does not turn on the charging led).

This weekend, I updated it to this muiu version, the phone suddenly restarted sometime and today it goes out and it does not work.

Some solution?, I do not know what to do and I'm finished with the warranty.

Do you guys ever have issues with Gmail crashing when messages have attachments? If you then go to uninstall and reisntall Gmail, it won't even start up...I fixed it by wiping data or reflashing the same build on top of itself..It's happened a few times now out of the blue on multiple builds this month. I'm only rooted (Using Adaway), and not using Xposed or any other mods. Any thoughts?

Next time it happens I'll try to capture a log

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply, but I have forbidden any app in the notifications.
The problem still exists.

Does not anyone else have this problem?
That`s the catch, these do not appear in notifications settings, they are accessible only from within installed apps setings

Bug on the camera app, in the manual mode and changing manual expossure of the camera, it doesnt take photos well, if you put for example 4s of expossure...
Mi5s 6.12.8

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Now i run miui stable 7.3.2.0, when i try to flash stable 8.2.1.0 Android 5.1 the flash stops because i have a 2014813 model and the rom is for wt86047.
What i have to do?

Do you guys ever have issues with Gmail crashing when messages have attachments? If you then go to uninstall and reisntall Gmail, it won't even start up...I fixed it by wiping data or reflashing the same build on top of itself..It's happened a few times now out of the blue on multiple builds this month. I'm only rooted (Using Adaway), and not using Xposed or any other mods. Any thoughts?

Next time it happens I'll try to capture a log

Mine crashed yesterday which I don't recall it ever doing before. Might be an issue with the latest Gmail client perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.