MIUI 8.2 6.12.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
08cadee9f65278e10434fb8a75b5de93.jpg

Thanks for the advice. Does this look valid? I dirty flashed over the last ROM. What would be the issue?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
The issue is you used wrong super su version to get rooted. Make full unroot and install latest super su 2.79

Facebook app is force closed after installing this update in my Mi Note. Does anyone face this problem ?

Gửi từ MI NOTE LTE của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Mi 5 Pro user here. One of the SIM went out of service and displays No Service on status bar. Reverting to the previous version.

Remove the SIM Card and insert in another phone, remove the SIM PIN.

Now without PIN, insert on Xiaomi Mi5. Should work.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I asked this in the previous thread but it was closed XD

How are these latest versions working with Redmi 2 Prime? The last time I tried Lollipop with R2P was a couple of months ago with MIUI 8.0.2.0 and it was laggy (oh, and now that I remember, there was an annoying bug in which I had to do something to a Documents app in order to use the SD card)...

Has it improved?

Happy new year!

Reactions: linuxghost
Everything works great so far on kenzo, dirty flash, just cleared dalvik/cache after.
Any news if it will receive N too?
Have a nice weekend!

Someone facing issue, missing statistic in "Battery use" such as "Android system" and etc? RMN4
(can't post screenshots)

Android Wear app's error evoked whenever I restarted my phone has removed! It seems like more stable than previous versions. Thank you!

there was an annoying bug in which I had to do something to a Documents app in order to use the SD card)...
That's no bug, the Documents app is the one who grants permissions for writing on external storage. Maybe it's annoying to enable Documents, but once you do this, it remembers the grant.

Anyone on 3S who flashed this ? What's the Android Security date ?

MI5S no 7.0 in near future..?

Poslano sa mog MI 5s Plus

Ask en.miui.com

would flashing this rom lock the bootloader?

No, read first and second post.

@choukawaii I strongly suggest to learn how free RAM and battery consumption goes together when using Linux related kernels, because more free RAM you have, the more Android will try to fill it for its usage, so it will reopen processes and will operate your CPU and your free RAM, draining your battery. You will find that however much memory the OS has available, it will use most of it (for caching etc.). So those others saying this is pointless are entirely correct.

Is it safe to go back with 6.11.10 via TWRP and dirty flash?

I'm not satisfied about notification delays with Nougat ROMs (until now), so I'll flash it back in a later time .

Reactions: Ryad Ahmed
Status
Not open for further replies.