MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,i've just successfully installed the ROM for my Mi5 3/32 version.here is the step by step i have done :
1. Install the new twrp 302.3 image (im using adb mode)
2.i rebooted the device and enter recovery mode several time until i'm sure that the new twrp has been installed correctly. There was 302.3 written on the recovery mode.
3. And then installing the new ROM.
I did find unknown command (2 red line) but it's ok.ROM still installing.
4. When finished i choose wipe cache and dalvik only.and then reboot system.
5. Devices reboot took a little bit longer than usual.

And my mi5 working as usual.i didn't find any change yet.but at least it's working perfectly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-09-22-03-23-736_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-09-22-03-23-736_com.android.settings.png
    132 KB · Views: 322
Just only to warn you not to be confident about mi5 ROM.

I was at cm14. 1 and flashed back to miui 6.11.x successfully. With the latest version of twrp 3.0.2.3 flashed (no wipes at all) this new version and guess what...

Santa Brick is coming to town!! :)

Not big deal, I'm going to unbrick it and go back to cm14.

Just to add some information, I had f2fs on my data partition but changed to ext4 just before coming back to miui older version again.

Hope you guys are luckier than me!

i have CM13.1 before and latest TWRP. i downloaded this latest xiaomi.eu rom.. not made any wipes..
flashed this MIUI rom and after that BOOM, bricked my Mi5 again.
SO HERE FOR YOU: THERE IS SOMETHING WRON WITH THIS ROM. i have latest TWRP and dont make now any system wipe or etc. and still bricked.

I agree too. My Mi5 was bricked but its not ingbrzy fault. There is always a risk when flashing and its up to you if you want to take that risk. These EU roms are great. The video does work you just need to keep trying. I managed to fix my phone but it took some time

shouldnt the xiaomi eu rom have the same new features as the cina dev rom? But why cant I find any of these mentioned in the changelog? It appeares the mi5s rom is not really getting updated

Flashed my MI5 3/32 and no problems so far. Root is working too.
For all who come from CM13 / CM14 you need to flash latest fastboot Rom MIUI v8. first, as far as i know CM uses incompatible boot loader to MIUI8, maybe there are the problems of bricked devices.

Hello, I installed Xiaomi.eu weekly MIUI after having Stable Global MIUI on my kate, and is there a difference with themes? I previously used different themes, and it seemed that they would change my other app icons like facebook, but it's not the case with this ROM. Default themes look very ugly, even though I have no issues with the ROM. What could be the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.