MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed on my Xiaomi Mi 5 without wipes.
No problems, thank you!

Anyway third parts themes won't work and can't get root permissions work good after flashing last SuperSU beta.

Plus, security patches are from August, but I guess newers causes problems :)

Last edited:
How to update TWRP 3.0.2.3, without a computer. there is a version .zip?

No need for computer!

Just go in TWRP (put off device,and restart holding volume up),then select INSTALL>IMAGE >select your downloaded file,normally in map DOWNLOAD.

And REBOOT AGAIN TO RECOVERY,check TWRP version?!

Last edited:
after the update was not working internet connection and the mobile network was slow in coming.
I settled with the super update from XDA
Chainfire Releases SuperSU v2.78 SR5, Fixing Nougat Some Bugs

Hello good, com know Friday the actulization has gone out 6.12.8 and can not actulaizar, I have the twrp 3.2.0 r2 and you can not mistake since according to the twrp is believed to be another device and not corcuerda with rom Xiaomi my mix, does anyone know that this is due,?, What is the fault ?, I think the twrp is not polished for this device yet, waiting for some charitable soul I can solve it, greetings to all

How to update TWRP 3.0.2.3, without a computer. there is a version .zip?
You can choose install image from twrp. Doesn't have to be .zip.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Hello good, com know Friday the actulization has gone out 6.12.8 and can not actulaizar, I have the twrp 3.2.0 r2 and you can not mistake since according to the twrp is believed to be another device and not corcuerda with rom Xiaomi my mix, does anyone know that this is due,?, What is the fault ?, I think the twrp is not polished for this device yet, waiting for some charitable soul I can solve it, greetings to all

If I understood correctly the problem you should wait for a recovery version that does not give you the issue of recognizing your phone

Mi4c feedback on this rom? Is Ok or bugged?

Try it out yourself, otherwise why you bought a Xiaomi phone?

Mi Mix?! (codename Lithium) NOT MI MAX?!

TWRP https://dl.twrp.me/lithium/twrp-3.0.2-0-lithium.img.html
ROM https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298915516

Reactions: Motox
On my phone ( MI NOTE PRO) does not work the gps with xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_6.12.1_v8-5.1 and xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_6.12.8_v8-5.1.
Solutions ?????

Installed on Mi Note Pro - Hebrew language.
Seems to be working fine.
Just one small bug in the last weekly versions:
The long press menu (Effects | Wallpaper | Widgets | Themes) at the bottom, is not in Hebrew (as it was before), but in English.

Just successfully updated my Mi5 128:
updated TWRP and rebooted to confirm 3.0.2.3
installed 6.12.8 via TWRP
wiped cache/dalvik
robooted to system

Will check if there are issues with nougat

Well... :D
I was sooooo happy when i finally saw that Mi5 Android 7.0 is out...
And now...
I have decided to skip this update and wait for another week, or two...
After all, MIUI fans, this update isn't going to give you some huge new things...
I am also waiting every update, and install it as soon it is possible... But c'mon, you can live with android 6, until devs polish TWRP and 7.0 rom for our Mi5...
After all, i think we will still have problems with google play services draining our battery, also android is sucking battery like mad...

I just don't understand those people who see that many users have problems with installation, bricked their MI5's and then do it... Now they also have hard bricked Mi5 and still cry about it... :/ :/ :/

Mi two cents.

Mi5 pro, 128GB succesfully upgraded.
- Previously: BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP to MiCloud/whatever. I prefer to backup via TWRP and copy my backup to external storage.
- Copy new MIUI to internal storage.
- Update TWRP to 3.0.2.3 img from TWRP 3.0.2.2 via "install image" as recovery.
- Reboot to recovery from TWRP in order to apply new TWRP. Verify you are really at 3.0.2.3
- DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING. Just flash new MIUI version and wait.
- After flashing, reboot and let MIUI do. About 5 minutes.
- Enjoy Android 7. In fact, since we are in MIUI 8.2, it's basically the same. So, don't get crazy about Android 7.

Anyone success install Nougat on Mi5 32GB model?
Maybe something not compatible, mine brick right after flash. cannot boot the phone now.
In my Mi5 32Gb is all ok.
These my step:
Install new recovery from twrp
Reboot to system
Install new rom from updater

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

So how is android 7 on MIUI is it fast any new features ?

Status
Not open for further replies.