MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I have installed de xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_6.12.1_v8-6.0 on my Redmi 4 Pro, but OTA update don't detect the new version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_6.12.8_v8-6.0.

How can I fix that?

In my Mi5 32Gb is all ok.
These my step:
Install new recovery from twrp
Reboot to system
Install new rom from updater

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Same thing here. Was already on latest twrp, installed the rom with updater as always and everything works fine on my Mi5 64gb. The only difference noticed was the system decrypted the zip file as in official MIUI and asked for reboot with MIUI message
Aside from very first xiaomi.eu flash I`m always installing weekly`s with updater>choose package, no wipes whatsoever. Never had even a single problem that way on 5 different devices

Mi4c.
Reverting back to previous version. No proximity sensor, in fact no sensor information at all, using CPUZ.

Mi5s unlocked, not rooted.

Quick impressions coming from China DEV (but I did a full wipe):

- Its nice to have everything translated.

- Works fast and well (good job), this is my first Miui device and I'm liking it a lot, except the three things below.

- Trying to add a widget (long press on the home) or edit home pages (pinch in home) crashes the launcher as others have reported on this thread. This didn't happen with China DEV, so I'll report it to the github.

- Bluetooth has lot of skipping problems with my Mazda 3 BL (bluetooth 1.0) but works perfectly with my CX-3 (bluetooth 1.3). I will add this info to the ticket that is already opened on mainstream since this also happened with China Dev.

- Battery life is much, much worse than China DEV with the same apps installed except Google Apps and services. Like, 9-10 SOT with ChinaDev to 4-5 with this ROM. I guess that is Google SpywareServices fault since checking on the "apps running" I can count about 15+ google services running with the "google play services" having 13 by itself (WTF).

Funny thing is that on the battery usage app google apps doesn't show as the top drainers, but on China DEV "Android" and "Android System" showed a low usage compared to the screen or the apps I really use (8-15%) while with Google stuff "Android" and "Android system" battery usages increases a lot.

Hello,
I have used the xiaomi.eu roms for months now, and I liked them a lot. But...
Yesterday I flashed the mi5 6.12.8 from this post, after updating TWRP and doing all that's written, and It's not what I want: no sim card recognised, phone app always crashing, overall too beta for me. I tried to go back to the last stable from this post, to the official global developer, even tried through miflash. All roms I tried bootloop, so my choice is between a rom with no mobile connection and unusable for the continuous crashes, and one that bootloops.
I know for sure lots of people are having issues with 6.12.8 on mi5, but I haven't found solutions.

Hello,

i have one problem that makes me mad...
i have redmi 4 pro, two sim instaled, conection and all other things work just fine...instaled OS is weekly
but dual whatsapp and dual viber (second apps) :S, there is no notification sound
on main app everything is ok notification bar, vibration, sound, with dual app on notification bar i recive icon, vibration is also ok, but sound is never played...i check everything, every premission etc....but without succes

please help
ty

Xiaomi Redmi Pro, 6.12.8 ROM.
Why this can appear? It happened at a previous version, before flashing to a 6.12.8. But just after a flashing to 6.12.1 all was fine.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.google.android.apps.plus/com.google.android.apps.plus.sharebox.impl.PlusShareboxActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String ikk.name()' on a null object reference
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String ikk.name()' on a null object reference
    at iki.a(PG:247)
    at iko.a(PG:73)
    at mbe.a(PG:50368)
    at mbe.a(PG:24895)
    at nxz.a(PG:144)
    at nxy.a(PG:101)
    at nxy.c(PG:137)
    at nyx.onCreate(PG:39)
    at nux.onCreate(PG:65)
    at com.google.android.apps.plus.sharebox.impl.PlusShareboxActivity.onCreate(PG:53)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
    ... 10 more
I've already reinstalled G+ app, wiped cache and dalvik cache and nothing can't help.

Hi.

I have installed de xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_6.12.1_v8-6.0 on my Redmi 4 Pro, but OTA update don't detect the new version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_6.12.8_v8-6.0.

How can I fix that?
hi. there are no OTA updates for xiaomi.eu roms. you have to flash them manually. it's all said in the entry post.

Reactions: Tiago Luis
Anyone know FC settings issue after clean install 8.1.1.0 stable for kenzo?
How to flash the lastest version? :( plz help me

redmi 3 pro (ido 3/32) before xiaomi.eu v 6.11.21
dirty update (only wipe cache / dalvik)
take around 10 minutes after reboot (usually 15 minutes)
cooler, more free memory (up to 2,1 first time usually only 1,7)

Hi, I am using Chine Developer Beta rom. I installed for recovery rom, because my touch screen was not working. Now it works and I want to go back tu Eu rom. Do I just install twrp from recovery and install eu rom zip? or are there any steps that I should do? I don't want to brick my phone... Can anybody help me?

Hi,"Settings" stopped every time I open or some program going to use it.Was clean Install format cache/dalvik/data/system and internal but after many tries problem is still there.And unlocking the phone after initial startup was very dificult,has to use browser from pc to do it.Please any tip or solution?

Hello,
I have used the xiaomi.eu roms for months now, and I liked them a lot. But...
Yesterday I flashed the mi5 6.12.8 from this post, after updating TWRP and doing all that's written, and It's not what I want: no sim card recognised, phone app always crashing, overall too beta for me. I tried to go back to the last stable from this post, to the official global developer, even tried through miflash. All roms I tried bootloop, so my choice is between a rom with no mobile connection and unusable for the continuous crashes, and one that bootloops.
I know for sure lots of people are having issues with 6.12.8 on mi5, but I haven't found solutions.
did you do a clean flash or just flashed it over the old Rom?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.