MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was updating with this ROM from 6.1.28 on Mi3w, with the update app, got a fantastic bootloop, the Mi logo appears with a grey bar that is filling becoming white, but when is all white the phone don't reboot and stay in this state for long time (I was waiting upto 20 minutes), forcing the reboot give the same situation (Mi logo with filling bar), and no way to boot in recovery (only fastboot).
Any suggestion?

Edit: after the 4th attempt, it was giving me a screen with the MIUI 7 logo and the MIUI.it at the bottom, it made another long bar filling, and after finally botted into system.

Last edited:
Is there any quick fix for the bold fonts' problem on Mi4c ?

Also, deleting data for the Search app doesnt help, still having chinese suggestions (for Romanian and maybe other languages). Switch to English, works fine.

Last edited:
Mobile data is not working on my Mi3.
Any idea how to solve this issue?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hi
I have a Mi Note with last kit kat dev multilanguage ROM installed. Last 20days i delayed the installation to MM due to several bugs reported by users.
I would like to try MM this week, but there are not installation instructions on first page regarding Virgo coming from KK to migrate to MM.
Do I have to simply update as always done or is there a special procedure?
Thanks in advance

I miss music in shade menuu!! :)

Thanks anyway
Yeah but you have global search instead :) Anyway If you open music app then it will be appear in notification shade too, and you can control music app from here similarly than before:

6a60ffc3b1bc9699cadeb5b2589c8f64.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Yeah but you have global search instead :) Anyway If you open music app then it will be appear in notification shade too, and you can control music app from here similarly than before:

6a60ffc3b1bc9699cadeb5b2589c8f64.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
your file explorer is old or new?

Was updating with this ROM from 6.1.28 on Mi3w, with the update app, got a fantastic bootloop, the Mi logo appears with a grey bar that is filling becoming white, but when is all white the phone don't reboot and stay in this state for long time (I was waiting upto 20 minutes), forcing the reboot give the same situation (Mi logo with filling bar), and no way to boot in recovery (only fastboot).

you should have waited longer.

Retrum to P37 baseband. P51 dont work well in audio BT.
e5c7f44cb9e036cbcbd1fef6d4c906d8.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

ROM quite stable with this update on redmi 2 pro. But i must admit i find awful the new lockscreen design: why keeping the search bar present in every tab and cutting down the musica controls in toogle menu??

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.