MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this problem with the last 6.2.18 rom on Mi4c, italian language.
It's a problem of my device/installation/something or it's an error in the rom's translation ?

349e0de9224bfc4d6c8d0f0c8cdf21fd.png

same issue here, on mi4c.

I installed rom from TWRP + root, I did clear cache+dalvik.
When system up, I cleared cache for app "search"... but nothing change... still chinese words on search tab when I scroll down notification window.

any idea?

Hello!
Many thanks team for ROM. But little bag fixed. When USB Debugging mode is ON - PC does not see phone like drive, only charging. When OFF USB debegging - connect in Media transfer mode

Mi Note Pro, Russian

just curious as to whether there have been any serious issues found with the latest libre rom for Mi4c? isit worth updating the phone with this new release?

Mi4C: intalled this ROM after a full wipe from sMIUI.
5 app in the bottom bar is still a mod from sMIUI or is a option of MIUI i had never seen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-22-15-40-03_com.miui.home_1456152272285.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-22-15-40-03_com.miui.home_1456152272285.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 301
You can simply have 5 apps locked to bottom bar. Just move one more there :-D

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

same issue here, on mi4c.

I installed rom from TWRP + root, I did clear cache+dalvik.
When system up, I cleared cache for app "search"... but nothing change... still chinese words on search tab when I scroll down notification window.

any idea?
Clear data on " search" app and restart.it worked for me

Hello guys - I am new here and also new with Xiaomi - I have my phone for few hours now. However I've flashed the latest developer ROM for my Redmi Note 2 - the 6.2.18 but I cannot see the ROOT anywhere and the rootchecker says it is not root. Doesen't those roms come rooted? Or how can I install the root? Please, help me.

Alarm clock doesn't vibrate and no sound in silent mode. Anyone has the same problem?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 4i met Tapatalk

I use MI4C with italian languages and my new search bar it's ok (italian). I use google with default web search
I wipe dalvik cache + cache and delete search bar cache, the result is search bar in spanish one minute and it's chinese again. .

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Hello guys - I am new here and also new with Xiaomi - I have my phone for few hours now. However I've flashed the latest developer ROM for my Redmi Note 2 - the 6.2.18 but I cannot see the ROOT anywhere and the rootchecker says it is not root. Doesen't those roms come rooted? Or how can I install the root? Please, help me.
Find Security app (not in settings, an actual app) and go into permissions, you will find root options there.

Find Security app (not in settings, an actual app) and go into permissions, you will find root options there.
Yea it should be. However on my mi4c root currently seems broken (as in i give apps permission but they dont recognise root)

The last rom 6.1.18 play store not work correctly in my Redmi 1, download anything app up to 99 % after does nothing... but at rom 6.1.28 work fine! i made every wipe, dalvik/cache, cache.... to some one has been the same problem?

Last edited:
Ok, thank you! I've found it and it is working fine! Also one more question - can these ROMs be installed via OTA - will I receive updates this way, or I must check here regularly and update every time locally from TWRP?

Ok, thank you! I've found it and it is working fine! Also one more question - can these ROMs be installed via OTA - will I receive updates this way, or I must check here regularly and update every time locally from TWRP?
Hello, the OTA update arrive 3/4 days after Friday's release

Guys i noticed that a lot of bugs appear after flashing a new weekly if you didn't wipe data. Last weeks i had a lot of battery drains (max 3.30-3.50h of active screen) but yesterday i reflashed last weekly with all 4 wipes and now it's just fine.

I miss only one thing: is it possible to have back that "music widget" in the notification bar! Now there's the search bar in both notification screens!

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! How is the battery drain in this ROM on Redmi Note 2? Screen duration?
Thank you :)

Hello!
ROM is working perfect. But why you don't include ukrainian translation, it would be great for me as ukrainian! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.