MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Had the same problem, couldn't find a solution except by deactivating USB debugging in the development menu.
your phone in MM is by default in charging only, look at the notif when you plug it to usb, click on the notification and enable file tranfer. Volume should then mount on your PC.

Anyone having problems while trying to change background image/profile image on WhatsApp?
I can only remove the image, but I can't set one.

Hi Andrea, I have the same problem with Whatsapp. My device is a Mi3w. I don't know if it is a bug or what.

Ciao Andrea, ho il tuo stesso problema con Whatsapp. Ho un Mi3w, non so se sia un bug o cosa.

Thanks for your job MIUI TEAM!
I have updated my Xiaomi Mi3 with this last rom. Now I have TWRP recovery and root... again!!! :)

It's always 5 bars?
Try to install Network signal info. To compare. Maybe your 4g signal is stronger then your 3g one.
I have the same issue. Didn't really notice it at first but when I read the post regarding the signal bar being full at all times, I've noticed that wherever I go the signal bar is always full and doesn't change at all.

Normally whenever the elevetor door closes at our office, the signal bar is always empty with an X symbol on it but this time I have full signal bars which is definitely wrong.

Btw my phone is mi4c if that helps

Edit: Doesn't matter what type of signal I have whether 3g or 4g it's always full

Last edited:
- For manual TWRP installation, we made a flashable ZIPs here so just install it via Updater up like any other update zip...

This is a very welcome addition. It is so nice and very convenient to have TWRP images for the xiaomi devices without need for a MI account or needing to search the Internet in the hope of finding the correct recovery image!
Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ariii
Hello ingbrzy,

Is it possible to flash the Stable ROM on Mi Note Pro using Mi PC Suite?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I had 6.1.18 on my Mi4c.
Whatever I did try I can't get SuperSU installed in 6.2.25/18, also there is no twrp in 6.2.25/18 after flash.

This is what I have tried (5+ times):
1- Download rom, twrp and supersu from the firstpost: OK
2- Install rom with updater: OK
3- No twrp
4- Install supersu from updater/recovery: Phone can't get past the MI logo (and gets hot).
5- Back to recovery and reflash 6.2.25 ROM: OK
6-The same as 3

I did this with 2 different supersu downloads and with 6.2.18 it is the same.

So, everything looks normal except that I don't have twrp installed and that the phone hangs if I try to flash supersu.

I also tried to flash twrp after flashing 6.2.25 but no twrp after boot.

What do I do wrong?

Edit: I now have supersu installed and working. I can't see twrp but recovery is from twrp version 2.8.7
What I did is flashing twrp and supersu queued from the recovery.

One last question: Is it necessary to get twrp also from appstore to get ota updates?

Edit2: Thanks @coccioline, I will wait with updating to the new twrp version until it is necessary.

I have same question/problem after updating my Mi4 to 6.2.25.
I cannot see TWRP.
TWRP is not automatically installed and needs manual installation?

Edit: Could be a problem for the updates that I had encrypted the phone?

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a big big problem, I update my Mi4c to 6.2.25 and all was ok ,but supersu break my phone. I flash china dev 6.1.28 and and now I have bootloader blocked. I can´t update to china stable v7.1.6.0 because can´t verify info . I download another stable and nothing updates. I will update to stable so unblock recovery, so can install TWRP and xiaomi.eu libra 6.2.25 in spanish.

I don´t know why it no update to stable... I must wait another stable versión, no?

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for all work!

I use mi Unlock and now I have root again... I sended a post and recived a sms to actívate unlock

I cannot see TWRP.

Thanks
Hi, I nave a mi3 and I have installed this ROM yesterday. At the reboot I had TWRP automatically.

Last edited:
i'm having some random reboot on my mi4 after updating. its rebooting only when device is on standby-deepsleep.
not a big issue as it reboots back everytime but it just shouldnt do it. anyone experiencing same prob?

i'm having some random reboot on my mi4 after updating. its rebooting only when device is on standby-deepsleep.
not a big issue as it reboots back everytime but it just shouldnt do it. anyone experiencing same prob?
Same here

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

So the kernel version unavailable and slightly underclock processor on hermes is xiaomi.eu rom's problem or the source (China dev)?

I can't find if someone report it on en.miui.com.

Battery drain very bad on mi4c. Every build getting worse....

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I cannot see TWRP.

Thanks
I found out expecting to see twrp as a app is not correct. If you have 6.2.25 you have twrp but it is only visible in recovery.

My problem was with SuperSU installation.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi-4c met Tapatalk

This is not suited for mi flash. You should try to reload the update, it might be corrupted . If it fails again you can flash twrp via fastboot on your pc and flash the update from twrp. .

Thanks! It failed again indeed, but I managed to install TWRP via Fastboot. From there I flashed the rom, everything is working fine now :)

Very happy with this rom, no more segfaults compared to the first 6.0 rom!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.