MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your answers.
I have MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 6.2.25 and if I start the phone while pressing Vol+ I get MI-Recovery 2.0.1.
However, I was expecting TWRP instead. Is it normal?

Thanks.
You should have TWRP now, not MiRecovery. Try to install again the rom.

Updating Dior with already installed twrp the screen show this errors

PS:the update works,it's just for future fix

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1456700631129.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456700631129.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 312
Hi,

i have a small problem. I always updated my Mi4c with the new updates from the forum here. Then I updated the phone to 6.2.25 i made a mistake with the Wipe. I wiped dalvik, cache AND data :(, so I lost all my data on the phone.

I felt a bit stupid but then i thought, i can try CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6). Unfortunately the battry draining was very bad and I dont like CM13 as much as I thought.

So I wiped the Cache, data and dalvik again and flashed Miui 6.2.25 with twrp 3.0 again......

After I told you the story now my problem:
I can install all Apps but it seems so, that some Apps can not write to the memory/storage. I try to download the language pack for Swiftkey, but the App says, that it can not save the language (german) to the memory. I try also english and I got the same mistake. I think the problem is the size of the language pack, because i also tried to install some language packs as Africaans and that worked good. (ok, i just think that Africaans is smaller then the German)

I think I have the same problem with Whatsapp. Whatsapp tries to restore the backup from Google drive (found a backup with the size of 900 MB, but just need to download abouit 27 MB (( size of Whatsapp Database). Whatsapp starts downloading this 27 MB until the end but after the download nothing happens for hours))

I tried also another app (scout GPS, a Navigation App). The Scout App has no problem to download and use the 800 MB german map.

Any ideas?
And sorry for my bad english

Hi,

i have a small problem. I always updated my Mi4c with the new updates from the forum here. Then I updated the phone to 6.2.25 i made a mistake with the Wipe. I wiped dalvik, cache AND data :(, so I lost all my data on the phone.

I felt a bit stupid but then i thought, i can try CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6). Unfortunately the battry draining was very bad and I dont like CM13 as much as I thought.

So I wiped the Cache, data and dalvik again and flashed Miui 6.2.25 with twrp 3.0 again......

After I told you the story now my problem:
I can install all Apps but it seems so, that some Apps can not write to the memory/storage. I try to download the language pack for Swiftkey, but the App says, that it can not save the language (german) to the memory. I try also english and I got the same mistake. I think the problem is the size of the language pack, because i also tried to install some language packs as Africaans and that worked good. (ok, i just think that Africaans is smaller then the German)

I think I have the same problem with Whatsapp. Whatsapp tries to restore the backup from Google drive (found a backup with the size of 900 MB, but just need to download abouit 27 MB (( size of Whatsapp Database). Whatsapp starts downloading this 27 MB until the end but after the download nothing happens for hours))

I tried also another app (scout GPS, a Navigation App). The Scout App has no problem to download and use the 800 MB german map.

Any ideas?
And sorry for my bad english

Looks like you need to give the swiftkey app permission to access the stroge

No, SwiftKey works flawlessly on mine. I guess that's because the possession issue from your storage. I ever had that issue, and it needed to wipe the internal storage first.

Battery worse than 6.1.28, light sensor seem stop working, proximity sensor also. Mi4c

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello.
Big thanks for your translations of miui.
Can you send in PM link on repository translation MIUI V7 for Redmi 1W?

It's normal 35.000 in antutu with Mi4w with weekly 6.2.18? It seems really low..
prob ur using balanced mode. im getting 33k with it and 54k on performance mode. (mi4w 3gb ram). i would just care about the phone working ok rather than a benchmark score

No, SwiftKey works flawlessly on mine. I guess that's because the possession issue from your storage. I ever had that issue, and it needed to wipe the internal storage first.
Thanks for the idea to wipe the internal storage - now its works again

is it possible to install this type of new rom, just booting into twrp (and not flashing)? Man touch twrp is dangerous, you have a file explorer with otg support in it, which means all your data is exposed even without booting into the os itself ...

I have a redmi note 2 and why there is this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-27-21-40-59_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-27-21-40-59_com.android.settings.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 392
Does anybody know what twrp version is integrated in Hennessey (Redmi Note 3) Xiaomi.eu ROM?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

i just noticed something since i installed the latest updated rom, 6.2.25. hadn't used the phone, so was the first i knew of it. all contacts had been wiped out! anyone else have this problem? i hadn't updated any app or anything else at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.