MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thougt only 6.2.25 will change the recovery but the later ROMs wont. I consider to skip 6.2.25 because of some bugs mentioned (slow chaging, decreased CPU clock, missing kernel version, etc).
I installed 6.2.25 hermes yesterday so now I can report:
- Charging speed is normal, not slower than before.
- CPU clock is not decreased. The real value was always lower than the value on 'About phone' screen. About screen got corrected. Max CPU clock is 2158MHz (by AIDA) on Note 2 Prime and it was the same on 6.1.29 and previous ROMs.
- Kernel version shows 'Unavailable' on About phone screen. I am sure there is kernel :D it is just a missing text.
- The arrow mark can be seen again where you choose which contacts to display. It was missing in 6.1.29 hermes ROM.
- Global serach bar on notification area is not Chinese. Search app data wipe was not needed. (However, an option would be nice to completely hide/remove this search bar.)
- TWRP 3.0 looks good.
Btw, I came from 6.1.29 and wiped only cache and dalvik.
Thanks again for your work on this ROM!

Some problems with backlight sensor.. It is too slow.. Someone has the same problem? RN2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.2.25 EU

Reactions: kroll999
Some problems with backlight sensor.. It is too slow.. Someone has the same problem? RN2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.2.25 EU
Sensor reaction is enough fast. Check it with any light sensor app! Automatic backlight adjustment algorithm is annoying as hell. Too slow reaction, and when you switch the screen off and on again then it goes back to a constant (high) level and you have to wait appr 5 sec to get adjusted to normal level. I recommend to disable auto backlight adjustment and set it manually.

This kisjuhos member ... I just have a feeling, he knows, what he is talking about... Listen to him. On the forum, there is a lot of people, who doesn't read. Good luck to you all, good night, and see you all boys tomorrow.

http://mi4marshmallow.blogspot.de/

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Your link is global dev rom. I have it. My link is chinese stable.
5321d630e21bbf558fd2d545ef1889b5.jpg

MIUI FAN

Last edited:
Sensor reaction is enough fast. Check it with any light sensor app! Automatic backlight adjustment algorithm is annoying as hell. Too slow reaction, and when you switch the screen off and on again then it goes back to a constant (high) level and you have to wait appr 5 sec to get adjusted to normal level. I recommend to disable auto backlight adjustment and set it manually.
Oh yes! Thankyou :) I found "Velis Auto Brightness". It works very good, you can set everything! Thanks a lot! :)

RN2 P - MIUI V7 HERMES 6.2.25 EU

Reactions: junkname
Do we need to unlock bootloader on redmi note 3 or now we can install twrp on updater app and flash rom, without bootloader unlock first? Thanks

Guys! Some Hennessy's user says that he has the OTA notifcation of MIUI 7.2.3.0!! Xiaomi.eu, please, work on it! ;D

Reactions: nicoff
Guys! Some Hennessy's user says that he has the OTA notifcation of MIUI 7.2.3.0!! Xiaomi.eu, please, work on it! ;D

7.2 stable (china) is out for many devices (you can download it) and is slowly rolling out through OTA.

Just to make sure I understood correctly, I already have TWRP on my 4c, can I download the latest weekly and apply it using the Updater app ? Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.