MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sory, LTE now is off on my operator.
Thank you very much.
But i have one more question. Will be thankful for the response
I have no idea, about what is spoken on this setting? What is this and where it is using.
P.S. MIUI 7.2.3.0 - Xiaomi MI4C
View attachment 11577

You can search among the options you have enabled in that screen. For example, you enable "Contacts" you can type a name of one of your contacts in search bar in notification shade to find it.

By the way, you didn't need to enable 4g data. Just be connected to 4g mobile network...

Redmi 2 TD 2014813: Changes in 6.3.10 are not translated into Russian, translation is not fixed in the browser. Bad!

Hi, on RN2 Prime CPU frequency is displayed at 2.15Ghz instead of 2.20Ghz.

Sent from RN2 by Tapatalk

cancro... is fixed 4g signal indicator always showing 5 bars regardless of the actual signal level?

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

I normally do not write in this forum. I just want to acknowledge all the great work you have been doing. I wish I would be able to have this knowledge and contribute as well.

I have a Mi3W and I still love this phone because the OS you put in it rocks.

Thanks.

And, do you have some reading references I could get into to learn how to unpack a firmware, understand its structure, modify parts of it, and repack it into the device? I have a large programming background, but not into developing firmwares.

Reactions: Pitch
After flash rom this version Mi note pro and mipad can't see thai language. Please investigate this defect. Thank yoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: rg520
hi folks

what's happen to Redmi 1 ?
no more upgrade for this device ?
i seen the China developer version is still alive, 6.3.10 is the last version available, why xiaomi.eu don't translate it anymore ?

I read about call volume problem in 6.3.3 Hermes ROM. Is it solved in 6.3.11 Hermes or still the volume too low? An answer would be appreciated from a RN2 or RN2Prime owner.
Another question is which TWRP version is included in 6.3.11 Hermes? As I see twrp.img file size is different.

Guys if dev ROM is out officially for download on friday, the new "gift" are not translated obviously... We must be patient

seems more battery drain in 6.3.10 VS 6.3.3 on mi4 wcdma, did somebody notice that also ?

Last edited:
So, if i get it right, in this weekly twrp is not included anymore.
So if i want i can update keeping my good old twrp, or flash it as a separate zip.
Is that right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Nobody?

They should hire ingzbry and make a true international version of MIUI ROM (global is just a joke) like Meizu do for example

I don't know if you can solve with an older version of dev ROM. Maybe a 5.x.
Generally, the old owner should have removed the device in his account before selling it to you.

Nobody?

I have not installed it yet because tomorrow I go to abroad and I really need my phone working. But I took a look inside hermes ROM zip file and there is twrp.img, so I guess TWRP is included in 6.3.11 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.