MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some problem with languese
I use Thai lang previously version it can display but after flash this version it don't have Thai lang in setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-12-18-24-30_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-12-18-24-30_com.android.chrome.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 288
Just contact the seller and ask him/her to remove the device from the account. There's was a post of a user about this in xiaomi.eu forum but I can't find it right now.

I understand: this is A solution. I try to find him. But it's not easy.
For now I have to try other ROM. :mad:

thank you

@ingbrzy
Music player does not work in hermes_v7.2.1.0 with Hrvatski language.
Works fine with English language.
Can you fix it please?

Thanks in advance.

I understand: this is A solution. I try to find him. But it's not easy.
For now I have to try other ROM. :mad:

thank you
You should try 5.12.24 eu rom. That was pretty good and this activation probem did not appear. Not up to date but you can use your phone and you will have time to find the previous owner.

Reactions: davidesocci
You should try 5.12.24 eu rom. That was pretty good and this activation probem did not appear. Not up to date but you can use your phone and you will have time to find the previous owner.

ok! Thank you.
For now i'm using a different rom (i have only this device), but it's good to know that i can use also a no so old miui. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: George TIU
So, I've already installed the first room with TWRP that was released, but last week I didn't have the time install the update so I don't know how to update after the TWRP installation. Can I just installed though updater app or do I need to do it through TWRP? My device is a Xiaomi Mi 4.

You can update through the updater app. I did it on my Mi Note yesterday, everything works fine.
Cheers.

Aggiornato ora tramite app updater alla 6.3.11 (RN2). Tutto perfetto. Vediamo se il consumo della batteria migliora rispetto alla versione 6.3.3 e magari torna ai livelli almeno della 6.2.15 o precedenti.

Upgrade (with app updater) to 6.3.11 from 6.3.3 . All ok. I hope more performace from battery in this version like 6.2.25 version.

Any feedback for Mi4c - Libra?
I don't want to update and then being forced to downgrade because the ROM is full of bugs...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

No superluminal 7.2.3.0 has been built for different kernel, it's for CM. And It has touch screen issue because it need to rebuild touch firmware/driver each time you boot your recovery.
The most reliable recovery for Mi 4c was the one available in this forum, 2.8.7.0 version by cofface.
Doesn't matter what network. Signal bars are always full on latest stable. Restored my 7.2.1 back up and immediately got 1 bar of signal which is usually the case when I'm home

Doesn't matter what network. Signal bars are always full on latest stable. Restored my 7.2.1 back up and immediately got 1 bar of signal which is usually the case when I'm home

You tried to switch different networks? 2g, 3g, 4g?

You tried to switch different networks? 2g, 3g, 4g?
Only 3g and 4g. No matter where I go even places where I know that reception is poor, phone still reports that I have full signal. Last time that this happened was on the February dev rom (sorry forgot the rom build date)

Status
Not open for further replies.