MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 3g and 4g. No matter where I go even places where I know that reception is poor, phone still reports that I have full signal. Last time that this happened was on the February dev rom (sorry forgot the rom build date)

I think only 4g problem. 3g is ok

Attachments

• e3b93886e5c16f62a6bda249644921f6.jpg
    e3b93886e5c16f62a6bda249644921f6.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 317
Reactions: petar86
Only 3g and 4g. No matter where I go even places where I know that reception is poor, phone still reports that I have full signal. Last time that this happened was on the February dev rom (sorry forgot the rom build date)

No, I was talking about change the setting here.

9nHzRH9.png

Thank you, btw!

I had to go back to version 6.2.25, the last two I was the black screen ... any solution?
I have MI4W

I think only 4g problem. 3g is ok
Yeah. Not really able to fully test it on a clean flash but honestly I will not be able to fully test it because I have strong 3g reception at work and home like full bars everytime I check so it's just me being lazy to fully test it and just concluded that 3g had issues as well. Not unlike 4g wherein I know that I should have poor reception at home and OK reception when at work.

No, I was talking about change the setting here.

9nHzRH9.png

Thank you, btw!

Yes, I've tested prefer LTE and/or 3g and got full signal bars on both (please see my above post about 3G)

Yeah. Not really able to fully test it on a clean flash but honestly I will not be able to fully test it because I have strong 3g reception at work and home like full bars everytime I check so it's just me being lazy to fully test it and just concluded that 3g had issues as well. Not unlike 4g wherein I know that I should have poor reception at home and OK reception when at work.

Yes, I've tested prefer LTE and/or 3g and got full signal bars on both (please see my above post about 3G)

So you can't say it's a 3g issue...
Ok, I'll test it.

Reactions: chickentuna
it's a 4g issue for me, I'm attaching a screenshot , notice signal level in dBm very low (can't browse internet with this signal) but 5 bar indication in the signal strength.
this image was taken with 6.3.3 but its only to highlight the issue

b2c6dca3c679f7088825d68eee5187dc.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

it's a 4g issue for me, I'm attaching a screenshot , notice signal level in dBm very low (can't browse internet with this signal) but 5 bar indication in the signal strength.
this image was taken with 6.3.3 but its only to highlight the issue

b2c6dca3c679f7088825d68eee5187dc.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

You have this issue with 6.3.10 too?
Guys you can confirm the issue here? Thanks @chickentuna

http://en.miui.com/thread-234586-1-1.html

Mi Note virgo still stuck at logo MI after I tried anything.
I fastboot to China DEV 6.0 and flash TWRP via Updater then flash 6.3.10, it still be stucked. I fastboot again and update 6.3.3 then update 6.3.10 by both Updater and booting TWRP, still the same.
How can I install 6.3.10 for virgo?
Can anyone help me? What should I do now?

You have this issue with 6.3.10 too?
Guys you can confirm the issue here? Thanks

http://en.miui.com/thread-234586-1-1.html
Hitted confirm a few days back already. Not really expecting a quick fix as this was going on for quite a few dev builds now and was still carried over to the latest stable build. Sorry Xiaomi but this shows the lack of quality (and testing) of your so-called stable builds. I guess this is expected from a chinese brand selling dirt cheap phones.

Reactions: jc rey and andrewit
Hitted confirm a few days back already. Not really expecting a quick fix as this was going on for quite a few dev builds now and was still carried over to the latest stable build. Sorry Xiaomi but this shows the lack of quality (and testing) of your so-called stable builds. I guess this is expected from a chinese brand selling dirt cheap phones.

Stable are pretty "unstable". I'm really disappointed. My bug post was seen 249 times and confirmed only by 17 people.
I guess they only check bugs on chines forum.

Read first post. :)

1st post does not answer my question. I have TWRP installed the first time it was included in the EU rom, 6.3.3 and before I always used to install rom with miui updater app (or miflash I don't know), but then it became mandatory to use twrp (which I did not have yet), and to make things easier for numnuts like me the twrp was included in this rom 6.3.3 so when I flashed that rom I also got twrp automatically.

Now, the question remains if with EVERY weekly rom we flash, do we then also reflash twrp again?

It's not an issue for me, I was just curious. I don't mind if flashing the new rom also reflashes the twrp......

1st post does not answer my question. I have TWRP installed the first time it was included in the EU rom, 6.3.3 and before I always used to install rom with miui updater app (or miflash I don't know), but then it became mandatory to use twrp (which I did not have yet), and to make things easier for numnuts like me the twrp was included in this rom 6.3.3 so when I flashed that rom I also got twrp automatically.

Now, the question remains if with EVERY weekly rom we flash, do we then also reflash twrp again?

It's not an issue for me, I was just curious. I don't mind if flashing the new rom also reflashes the twrp......

You don't have to do anything.
Weekly ROMs now will include always TWRP recovery that will automatically install and replace old recovery each time you flash the ROM.
;)

A nandroid backup when restored overwrite all or replace all?
I mean it's like flashing over or it's like flashing a new rom?

I don't know if I'm clear by the way I don't want that stuff already on the phone mix with stuff in the backup.
I want just stuff from nandroid backup.
I can restore a full system complete nandroid backup on a different version ROM? For example, what will happen if I have stable 7.2.1.0 backup and I want to restore it over 7.2.3.0?
Or I need to do full wipe flash previous ROM and restore the backup?
I don't understand if nandroid backup wipe and write ( I would like that) or just replace/overwrite files...

Last edited:
On my Mi3, notification LED didn't work (although it did work for charging or low battery, but not for any notification). I turned off notification LED feature, reboot, and turned feature back on. Working good now.

Also when the font size set on XS: font in launcher is appropriate size (XS as it should be), but font in phone and messaging app is larger (like it would be set on bigger (default) font size).

Good rom this week, I'm experiencing slightly bigger battery drain this week, but not really an issue for me.

Thanks for the rom :)

Redmi Note 2 Hermes ROM still have Bug on clock widget or weather widget with clock, widget don't show proper next alarm time it is showing next day and time 00:00. This bug is reapiting in last 3 Weekly rom. Please can someone fix that. This is very usuful thing. Thanks

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: vidalster
6.3.11 to Note 2 Prime, works well
> my comparison between stable 7.1.3 and 6.3.11 now

Bug fixed:
- Automatically rotates and automatically return> works again> better than in stable 7.1.3

Bug continues:
- Incorrect display 2.15 GHz instead of 2.2 GHz> worse than in stable 7.1.3
- RAM, automatic clean, in stabil 7.1.3 > 1 GB free, now only 700-900 MB free RAM> worse than in stable 7.1.3
- Battery does not last as long as under stable 7.1.3> worse than in stable 7.1.3

Can anyone confirm?

Please fix.
Thanks to the developers.

Last edited:
Incremental OTA updates are dangerous if user change anything in the system files.. And it's another extra work to do.. We are still working on MIUI just for fun (even it's not funny anymore) at our free time.. And yes, we are humans, husbands and dads... So we need keep some free time for our families because we still love them more than MIUI... For now, we spend more than 5h daily on doing/fixing/cracking MIUI..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~
Talking as dad, husband and worker, thanks... really!

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Bug continues:
- Incorrect display 2.15 GHz instead of 2.2 GHz> worse than in stable 7.1.3
Someone already said here that it's not a bug... Apparently, the device is really 2.15 and not 2.2, so before it was rounded up, and now it's correct.
Don't know if it's true... I suppose it is.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: Persu Berlin
Status
Not open for further replies.