MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Note virgo still stuck at logo MI after I tried anything.
I fastboot to China DEV 6.0 and flash TWRP via Updater then flash 6.3.10, it still be stucked. I fastboot again and update 6.3.3 then update 6.3.10 by both Updater and booting TWRP, still the same.
How can I install 6.3.10 for virgo?

Regarding Mi4S, Mi5, Redmi Note 3 PRO, Redmi 3 and next new devices:
- Since MIUI 7.2 Xiaomi added DM-verify protection into the kernel for mentioned devices.. that means, Xiaomi wants to block all community and fansite support for those devices and any custom MIUI builds... (they just forgot where MIUI started)
- As usually, communities will have to fight with that protection for those devices which means a lot of new work...
- This is their way how to force more users to use Global ROM which nobody likes at all...
- We will see what will be next...

I don't understand very well.
I'm sorry, can anyone explain better?

When will be xiaomi China developer rom available, and we'll unlock bootloader (with official method), can we change recovery? And, with twrp installed, why can't we install xiaomi.eu rom?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Libra 7.2.3.0 stable no any bug problem until now.
thanks team

## mi4c ~ Tapatalk ##
Hi, I am a kind of lost here now. Can I ask you a few questions...?
- did you come from a Dev ROM to a Stable ROM...?
- Is there any special procedure in order to do that...? Or is just like a normal update...?
- Do you know if the stable ROM also install TWRP 3.0.0 automatically...?
- Do you expect any more updates for the stable ROM...?
Ok... I think that's it... Thanks in advance...!!!

Last edited:
Hi, installed on my mi note virgo with twrp... All ok
Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, I am a kind of lost here now. Can I ask you a few questions...?
- did you come from a Dev ROM to a Stable ROM...?
- Is there any special procedure in order to do that...? Or is just like a normal update...?
- Do you know if the stable ROM also install TWRP 3.0.0 automatically...?
- Do you expect any more updates for the stable ROM...?
Ok... I think that's it... Thanks in advance...!!!
dev to stabe or stable to dev always full wipe clean install.
yes all roms automatically twrp 3.0 but I delete recovery folder in rom.zip twrp 3.0 bugy for me everytime. I recommended twrp 2.8 cofface is working perfect
I like stable build dev builds mostly timebugy or bad battery life for me.

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Hello,

My Mi4c camera app crush always after 6.3.3. I installed 6.3.10/11 ans camera still crushing. Any fix for this?

So, I've already installed the first room with TWRP that was released, but last week I didn't have the time install the update so I don't know how to update after the TWRP installation. Can I just installed though updater app or do I need to do it through TWRP? My device is a Xiaomi Mi 4.

Always full signal bars bug is back on the latest stable. This is for libra. Confirmed this by flashing back 7.2.1. After flashing I immediately get 1 signal bar (yes my reception is poor) as opposed to getting full signal on the latest stable.

Also can anyone confirm that the android file host links are down? Tried to access it but I keep on getting "not found"

Status
Not open for further replies.