Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabic font missing

9d40d4927b7884ea68b0471f9aa330cb.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI NOTE Pro

Same thing happen on Thai Fonts

Does the problem persist? WhatsApp image profile... this is incredible... this problem persists during weeks.......

I have some problem with languese
I use Thai lang previously version it can display but after flash this version it don't have Thai lang in setting.

Same thing happen on Thai Fonts
If still has downloaded ROM 6.3.3 in your phone, use root explorer or any tool open it.
Copy /system/fonts from old ROM to replace in the phone.
Then change permissions of those fonts to rw--r--r.

Reactions: timberwolf60
@ingbrzy

My MiNotePro 64GIGA has problems with the integrated TWRP 3.0.0 in Multi-ROM 6.3.10 / 11.
The Recovery mounts NO partition and change the options (language in German, time, vibration, etc.) are not saved.
The download version TWRP 3.0.0 of the Homepage xiaomi.eu ........ OPERATE WITHOUT PROBLEMS.
After installing the Multi-ROM I flash with FLASHIFY the TWRP recovery of xiaomi.eu .... and all is well.
Does anyone have the same problems?
Please excuse my bad english.

Reactions: the_maker
What about 7.2.1.0. I have to revert because of 4g signal bar issue.
Do you know which bugs have been fixed in 7.2.3.0?
can you try copy MiuiSystemUI.apk from latest dev rom. maybe fix 4g signal bar issue. 7.2.3.0 good build.

## mi4c ~ Tapatalk ##

I cant flash this new rom from TWRP , no SD CARD found
I need to flash TWRP manually by ADB ??
why we have this issue on LEO MiNote PRO

I hasthe same problem on my MiNotePro.
I download the TWRP.img from the xiaomi.eu....... homepage and flash it with FLASHIFY.

I have a Problem with my Mail App AquaMail. I don't receive Push notifications any more with the the new Rom on my RN2. I tried to set Autostart again, reinstalled the App, reinstalled the ROM, wiped Cache and Dalvik with no avail. Any ideas?

Why there is no root with mi4c? In the next release will be embedded again?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

I have a Problem with my Mail App AquaMail. I don't receive Push notifications any more with the the new Rom on my RN2. I tried to set Autostart again, reinstalled the App, reinstalled the ROM, wiped Cache and Dalvik with no avail. Any ideas?
All possibilities what you can try:

1. Set email app sync settings frequency to automatic (push)
2. Disable permission manager
3. Set manage apps battery usage to OFF
4. Enable email app in autostart apps (if available)
5. Lock email app in memory

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: ballyhoo62
Why there is no root with mi4c? In the next release will be embedded again?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Because since 6.1.14 Xiaomi cut the ROOT privileges from the Dev rom.

Use the Super SU method from the first post..
In next release, situation will be like .. last week, this week, and so on: NO MORE ROOT for Dev rom.

So.. you should put that SUper su file in a well guarded place, and flash it after each and every update, as your root life will depend on it!

P.S. It's not hurting to read with intense care THE FIRST POST .. where you can find pretty much BLACK onWHITE... all your answers. Almoust All.. actually!

Reactions: 76luca and tonirai
All possibilities what you can try:

1. Set email app sync settings frequency to automatic (push)
2. Disable permission manager
3. Set manage apps battery usage to OFF
4. Enable email app in autostart apps (if available)
5. Lock email app in memory

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks for your helpful reply.

It was battery management.
The other points I tried already.

Reactions: graw2
Because since 6.1.14 Xiaomi cut the ROOT privileges from the Dev rom.

Use the Super SU method from the first post..
In next release, situation will be like .. last week, this week, and so on: NO MORE ROOT for Dev rom.

So.. you should put that SUper su file in a well guarded place, and flash it after each and every update, as your root life will depend on it!

P.S. It's not hurting to read with intense care THE FIRST POST .. where you can find pretty much BLACK onWHITE... all your answers. Almoust All.. actually!

George can I just check which version of SuperSU to flash each time for Mi4c in particular? The original advice was to flash v2.50 rather than v2.65 which I did for the update to 6.3.3 and everything worked fine. Should I keep flashing v2.50 or is v2.65 fine to use now?

Thanks to all the developers for the great work on the ROM

Hi,
If my MI4 is on version 5.12.11 and i flash this weekly rom will it lock my bootloader??

سلام این رام فارسی رو پشتیبانی نمیکنه در صورتی که رام 6.3.3 و رامهای قبلی فارسی رو کامل پشتیبانی میکردن

@ingbrzy

My MiNotePro 64GIGA has problems with the integrated TWRP 3.0.0 in Multi-ROM 6.3.10 / 11.
The Recovery mounts NO partition and change the options (language in German, time, vibration, etc.) are not saved.
The download version TWRP 3.0.0 of the Homepage xiaomi.eu ........ OPERATE WITHOUT PROBLEMS.
After installing the Multi-ROM I flash with FLASHIFY the TWRP recovery of xiaomi.eu .... and all is well.
Does anyone have the same problems?
Please excuse my bad english.
I do, i tried 3 times, and every flash the ROM, the TWRP 3 makes problems, and can not mount internal storage.. The first time it deleted the whole storage, so had to make a fresh install..
Be careful with it, its not good..

Status
Not open for further replies.