MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emergency Download should always work because it's part of the chipset.
It's only way to unbrick hard-bricked phones.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk

Yes, emergency download mode always work but you can flash only official MIUI release

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Yes, emergency download mode always work but you can flash only official MIUI release

There's a pretty detailed tutorial on TradingShenzhen in German.

So you think it's probably fake or they use a hacked version of MiFlash?

There's a pretty detailed tutorial on TradingShenzhen in German.

So you think it's probably fake or they use a hacked version of MiFlash?

I mean with locked BL.

I informed by Ingbrzy, he has experience in emergency download mode flashes, so I trust him....

Reactions: cpu82
I mean with locked BL.

I informed by Ingbrzy, he has experience in emergency download mode flashes, so I trust him....

I trust him too.

Just hoped this would be the solution to bypass the ridiculous unlocking process.

Reactions: mendocino and graw2
Ok, so updater app can be still used to update! I understood it was no more possible...

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, you can use updater as always. It's not possible anymore to update via Mi recovery.

It all works very well (7.2.3.0 on Mi4C). Except the TWRP 3.0 which is included in the rom did not work at all this time (touch issues). I know this is a known problem so I just installed the one from OP and all is fine again.

Great work, thanks a lot!

Reactions: nicoff
It all works very well (7.2.3.0 on Mi4C). Except the TWRP 3.0 which is included in the rom did not work at all this time (touch issues). I know this is a known problem so I just installed the one from OP and all is fine again.

Great work, thanks a lot!

How is the battery draining on this ROM? Do you think this is the best stable for mi4c?

Battery with stable 7.2.3.0 last longer than any previous developer.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
Really? So i will update from 6.1.28 dev. I will need only to do dalvic and cache wipes, am i rigth?

Sorry i have a problem with my Mi Note Pro. I can't update to 6.3.10 from 6.3.3.. I downloaded the update and i tried to install via TWRP (2.8.6.0) but when i go into recovery (power + volume up) it compares the MI Logo like usual but when it disappear it doesn't appear the TWRP like usual but nothing happens, only black screen and it seems like the screen is off.. I tried to install the update via Updater App, but the result was the same.. No twrp, only black screen.. I tried to reinstall the LEO TWRP via Updater App but the result was always the same, always black screen.. I can only reboot the phone.. How can I do to install the update?
Thanks a lot,

Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.