MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which wipes do i have to do for a Factory reset? If i do this with the new ROM zip in my phone, would this reset delete the zip file?

Cloud sync download all pictures locally!! Is there a way to get back same behavior as previous Rom? Also happen with desktop and app backups

Since i've done the update in the note 2 with this version, I don't have access through the gallery to the cound !
The phone cannot synchronize and I have already log off in the profile Xiaomi on the phone and log in again, bat the problem persists, Can same one help me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-02-13_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-02-13_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 331
  • Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-02-24_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-02-24_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 344
OK, and for finishing, how can i keep the ROM zip if my xiaomi Mi4c has not got microSD and the wipe will delete everything? :(
It will not wipe anything from your internal storage.
...btw, you can use Fat32 formatted external storage via USB-OTG to install ROM.zip as well.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Can somebody please shed some light on how stable this weekly version for mi4 is compared to latest kitkat weeklies? I'm still on 5.11.26 because I don't want annoying bugs or battery drain.
Thanks.

Can somebody please shed some light on how stable this weekly version for mi4 is compared to latest kitkat weeklies? I'm still on 5.11.26 because I don't want annoying bugs or battery drain.
Thanks.
To me it is all good. Bluetooth has also improved a lot vs KK.

Reactions: MannyRibo
George can I just check which version of SuperSU to flash each time for Mi4c in particular? The original advice was to flash v2.50 rather than v2.65 which I did for the update to 6.3.3 and everything worked fine. Should I keep flashing v2.50 or is v2.65 fine to use now?

Thanks to all the developers for the great work on the ROM

I'm using 2.65 no issues so far.

Yeah, maybe better installing 7.2.1.0 what do you think?
Can't find any changelog about 7.2.3.0...
Damn...
Let me translate it for you:

7.2 is the version of miui

1.0 was the version of that stable. Meanwhile beta team and other china users complain on different bugs or missed things from the rom.
They corected.. with 7.2.2.0 and send it to a small test group. They feedback and devs compiled another rom... to solve those issues.

That's why is called 7.2.3.0 - because it's 3rd version compiled. And it's suppose to solve some issues with the previous builds.

Now.. about the changelog. There is an old problem with devs..not reporting publicly everything they changed. For example.. adding Refocus in camera it's a BIG thing... but they didn't specify it anywhere.
Dev team leaders don't care too much to brag with the changes they made..or notify.. and also not chineze users.
"If it's working then don't bother to tell me what you did." :)

So, expect the unexpected with each and every Rom.

P.S. They didn't care to notify users that new update will block BL for some devices...what tells you that they would care to notice you when adding or correcting some things in Miui?

Reactions: nicoff and laueugen
OK, and for finishing, how can i keep the ROM zip if my xiaomi Mi4c has not got microSD and the wipe will delete everything? :(

Wipe data - It's not = with internal data storage. It's user data.. another partition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.