MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update. Runs pretty smooth on both my Redmi Note 2. One question though that I need to ask... why xiaomieu roms system font appears to be thicker/bold that the one on china stable which seems to be normal? I checked the font on both builds and even though it appears to be the same version, it shows differently on screen.

Digging more, I found out that Setting-Display-Colors & Contrast doesnt work. I mean i can't set colors to warm or cool if i change the contrast to automatic. Option is stuck on standard.

Please Help me!

I don't want that my photos go into cloud.
I saw that my photos were in cloud! So I deleted them from cloud but they disappear from my phone! How can I restore?
Why my photos aren't in my memory?
Fu*k...... Help me please

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.3.11 EU

Help me please. After i flash rom this version can't see thai font in all program. How to modify for use it correct and completely.

Hello, I have a Mi3 WCMA with the 6.2.25 rom and want to go tot 6.3.10. I also read that it is more troublesome as before because, first you have to install the twrp.zip and later the 6.3.10 rom.
I use this instruction:
- Install TWRP zip via Updater app, then install our ROM
I use the twrp_cancro zipfile from the link in the instructions but get an error. When I instal the 6.3.10 rom he stays in a bootloop (while installing also errors). I also try to install these files directly with the TWRP 3.
How can I install this rom (6.3.10) correctly on my Phone? I read something in this tread that I have to install first a Chinese rom (which?) and why other people have no problem with installing this rom (I assume they also use these instructions)? By the way, the 6.2.25 rom is good, like the first 6.0 Roms, I have no problems with the roms.

Hello, I have a Mi3 WCMA with the 6.2.25 rom and want to go tot 6.3.10. I also read that it is more troublesome as before because, first you have to install the twrp.zip and later the 6.3.10 rom.
I use this instruction:
- Install TWRP zip via Updater app, then install our ROM
I use the twrp_cancro zipfile from the link in the instructions but get an error. When I instal the 6.3.10 rom he stays in a bootloop (while installing also errors). I also try to install these files directly with the TWRP 3.
How can I install this rom (6.3.10) correctly on my Phone? I read something in this tread that I have to install first a Chinese rom (which?) and why other people have no problem with installing this rom (I assume they also use these instructions)? By the way, the 6.2.25 rom is good, like the first 6.0 Roms, I have no problems with the roms.
Simply use the updater. I have never installed TWRP before to install the rom. I installed this release as usual, by updater. Try it. It takes some time, so be calm and wait until the rom is installed.
My phone is Cancro.

Regards.

Ok, thank you I will try it that way. May be I have to wait more longer. I thought I already waited long (>30'). I will try tonight and keep you informed. UPDATE: After 1,5 hours I decided to end the bootloop. Pitch: Which TRPW version do you use? I use 3.0.0.0. I will look how I have to install it by flashboot mode.

Last edited:
Ok, thank you I will try it that way. May be I have to wait more longer. I thought I already waited long (>30'). I will try tonight and keep you informed.
On 6.3.3 release I had to wait more than 30 minutes but on this release, I had to wait 10 minutes, no more.
Always updating by the updater. I don't know by TWRP or if you change the TWRP version.

Regards.

Reactions: junkname
Hello!..
Anyone tested stable 7.1 on Mi4 Cancro?.. Any bugs?..
I don't know if it's better than 6.3.3 developer..
Thanks in advance!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Simply use the updater. I have never installed TWRP before to install the rom. I installed this release as usual, by updater. Try it. It takes some time, so be calm and wait until the rom is installed.
My phone is Cancro.

Regards.
i installed the last firmware with twrp, installed with fastboot mode....and all seems to be ok

On 6.3.3 release I had to wait more than 30 minutes but on this release, I had to wait 10 minutes, no more.
Always updating by the updater. I don't know by TWRP or if you change the TWRP version.

Regards.

Stuck in bootloop!!

I updated few days ago, everything works except music, hope it'll be fixed soon and btw those new updates related to music don't either. Cheers!!

Hello!..
Anyone tested stable 7.1 on Mi4 Cancro?.. Any bugs?..
I don't know if it's better than 6.3.3 developer..
Thanks in advance!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk
7.1 is a kitkat rom, 6.3.3 or 6.3.10 are better in my opinion (better battery, better bluetooth)

Reactions: mycro7
Try to do all the wipes. It solved me the same problem.
Thank you Pitch it worked !!! I have to wipe everything (data, cache and dalvik*) and continue with the flash. Now I have the 6.3.10-rom. Now I am restoring the MIUI-backup.
*By the way I thought Android 6.0 used ART instead of Dalvik, or MIUI uses a different system. Can anyone explain this?

Reactions: Pitch
Thank you Pitch it worked !!! I have to wipe everything (data, cache and dalvik*) and continue with the flash. Now I have the 6.3.10-rom. Now I am restoring the MIUI-backup.
*By the way I thought Android 6.0 used ART instead of Dalvik, or MIUI uses a different system. Can anyone explain this?
Great!!! You're welcome!!!
Android 6.0 uses Art, as you say, so Miui uses Art too. Remember that Miui is a "skin" over Android 6.0.

Regards!!!

How work stable 7.2.1.0 for RN2? Battery is good?
[quote uid=100999 name="corrino" post=279850]Hi!! Thanks for your roms. I have installed the latest stable ROM Hermes (7.2 miui) and causes FC in the app settings. Reinstall rom again and still the same. Any solution?<br /><br />Thanks[/QUOTE]<br /><br />Anyone else with this problem? I changed the weekly rom and everything works perfectly<br /><br />Thanks

Enviado desde mi X98 Air III(M5C5) mediante Tapatalk

On 6.3.11 RN2 screen temperature settings is inactive, but contrast working same as 6.3.3. What is this? New bug? Or disabled by China dev?

Correct. I reported that on page 27 and since no one reported back I though to start reading from the beginning and found your reply. Only standard color temperature for now seems to be working. Can't set it to warm or cool.

+ download manager is broken!

Last edited:
Reactions: vladuhin
Guys,

There were a lot of complain regarding MiPcSuite that it couldn't connect to your device. It is fixed with 3.2.1.3111 release. Tested and works well!

If you have previous version installed on your PC just open the app and update it to latest version, or download MiPcSuite from here: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=240582

Status
Not open for further replies.