MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWRP installed by default if version 3.0 and issue = no access to memory phone
you need to reflash TWRP from the first page in fastboot mode with ADB command

Integrated TWRP version is 2.8.6.0 in current leo ROM...you asked it

Serve per le chiamate tipo skype ma va solo in cina......anche io ho il prime con la 6.3.17.... Come ti va???? A me per ora bene e tutto totalmente tradotto
va benissimo.. non ho trovato nulla di anomalo...batteria ok... ultimamente lo sto facendo scaldare un po ( sto giocando troppo a un gioco.. XD) ma cmq la batteria mi soddisfa e nel ricaricarlo con il caricatore originale è davvero rapido...

Integrated TWRP version is 2.8.6.0 in current leo ROM...you asked it
ok ... I checked and saw that is installed TWRP 3.0.0.0 (I guess it was installed automatically with last week update .. before was 2.8.6.0)... can I install TWRP 2.8.6.0 (TWRP_leo.zip) via Updater like any other update.zip ? Thanks !

ok ... I checked and saw that is installed TWRP 3.0.0.0 (I guess it was installed automatically with last week update .. before was 2.8.6.0)... can I install TWRP 2.8.6.0 (TWRP_leo.zip) via Updater like any other update.zip ? Thanks !

these are all flashable zip TWRP versions: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678

...but based on feedbacks there was TWRP 3.0.0.0 version integrated in last week release

not found
Can't find it!
The uploader/developer has deleted the file from the site. Please contact them to have them provide a new URL. Do not contact AFH as we do not manage these files

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

not found
Can't find it!
The uploader/developer has deleted the file from the site. Please contact them to have them provide a new URL. Do not contact AFH as we do not manage these files

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
No. Just open forum via browser and you will find the links

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Please help me. When i copy images from pc to phone, for example in folder Images_pc, i can't see this images in gallery.
Then only way is to open gallery, go to local tab, press icon for "folder view" and manually select the folder.
It is normal?, how can i change it to android standart. -- (Galelry automatic scans all the folders and i can see all images in gallery.)
Please help it is important to me!

Last edited:
MI4c. after installation of 6.3.17 connection with MI Band has a lot of problems; connection is ok only after 3 or 4 attempts, often i need to swich off bluetoot and then on; vibration is ok for calls and sms but is absolutely no working app addition (i.g. whatsapp); configuration is ok but no vibration at all. The same happens with the app Mi Band Notifier. Due to the fact that with 6.3.10 all was working perfectly, someone could help me? It's possible the problem will be solved in next issue? There's a way to roll back to 6.3.10, i tried but no sim detected and other notice of malfunction. So i returned to 6.3.17, and, for the moment i keep my Mi Band problem. So, conclusion, someone could tell me how reinstall 6.3.10? Safely?
Thanks.
Of course this expecially for ingrbrzy, i mean.

when I try to install the latest updates on my MI4 LTE remains stuck on the screen even after the MI 10 minutes nothing wrong with charging bootloop why is this happening? the 6.2.25 version works only help me

Yes but maybe too much battery drain.. I'm not sure.. Is my first impression.. :)
Hello, before I had the stable 7.2.1.0, tonight I installed the weekly, from the first check the phone works very well, I also recovered from Mi Fit app the data for Mi smart scale that I did not work with stable. The battery does not know yet

Hello, before I had the stable 7.2.1.0, tonight I installed the weekly, from the first check the phone works very well, I also recovered from Mi Fit app the data for Mi smart scale that I did not work with stable. The battery does not know yet
Why you put stable? Trying? :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Can someone try to connect Redmi Note 2 to pc? Why my pc doesn't recognize phone? I tried with two different pc.. Thanks

Turn off the PC and phone and try again, do not worry, you solve
da21befafac0da2ebc9c59825ad27288.jpg

YuhuUuuUuuuuu!!!!! I fixed it with the app in screenshot!
Seems to be that when you tap off both options (MTP and FTP) the notify doesn't appear anymore and you cant choose MTP again..
I was very worried..

Thanks for support

Please help me. When i copy images from pc to phone, for example in folder Images_pc, i can't see this images in gallery.
Then only way is to open gallery, go to local tab, press icon for "folder view" and manually select the folder.
It is normal?, how can i change it to android standart. -- (Galelry automatic scans all the folders and i can see all images in gallery.)
Please help it is important to me!

Reactions: volm92
Status
Not open for further replies.