MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but to go back I will be forced to do so.
You know what are the Bluetooth driver, first I want to try to replace them ...

Certo, ma per tornare indietro sarò costretto a farlo.
Conosci quali sono i driver del Bluetooth, prima vorrei provare a sostituirli...

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

IMG_20160319_144715.jpg

Please help. I've installed this dozens times. Why it always get stucked in here more than 30 mins?

Sure, but to go back I will be forced to do so.
You know what are the Bluetooth driver, first I want to try to replace them ...

Certo, ma per tornare indietro sarò costretto a farlo.
Conosci quali sono i driver del Bluetooth, prima vorrei provare a sostituirli...

No, if you put the weekly previous version you do not need it, if you really want to do it just wipe cache
Se installi weekly con weekly non ti serve nessun wipe, neanche se torni alla versione precedente. Cambia ROM, non toccare le cartelle interne. Pulisci solo la cache

Please. On MIPAD2, with this multilingual miui software, the playstores starts, checks about unupdated apps, but is not capable to install it. Only can be installed outside the playstore app. In playstore, the apps downloads it but doesnt finish to be installed... It is a bug? Maybe there is an solution to this trouble?

I've got the same problem, apps are starting to download but when it finishes downloading i get a notification which says that the app couldn't be downloaded (i think error message was 963), but it keeps on trying installing without success. I've tried to remove and re-add my google account, also clear data and cache of Play-Store, or cache/dalvik-cache in recovery and all the other solutions I could find on the internet but nothing worked. I even tried to re-install the Rom (of course clean-install) but still it didn't work. I re-installed another rom from the official Xiaomi-Foum (MC v1.0) and with that it works fine. I've got the 16GB Version.

No, if you put the weekly previous version you do not need it, if you really want to do it just wipe cache
Se installi weekly con weekly non ti serve nessun wipe, neanche se torni alla versione precedente. Cambia ROM, non toccare le cartelle interne. Pulisci solo la cache
in the past I tried to do the downgrade and sometimes the full wipe it became necessary due to the error android.process etc etc

Another bug that i found in hebrew language is that security app crash when try to enter (redmi 2 14811)
in english there is no problem

Hi everyone! I'm using a Mi4 FDD-LTE and since the Marshmallow update i'm encountering some strange issues.
Sometimes my phone in silence mode with vibration on doesn't vibrate when i receive notifications, and sometimes it reboots randomly without a logic sense. Am i the only one observing these bugs?
Thanks for your hard work anyway.
Anyone can help me?

Did you wipe data after installation?
16GB or 64GB?

~Tapatalk Mi4c~
Thanks for response. Yes, a complet wipe, dalvik + cache

Play store downloads the update, and inmediately starts to download again from start. Then the second time try to install but doesnt end to make install. It stays saying installing until i finish the play store

If i install and apk without the playstore, it installs ok.

Not really happy with it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-34-58_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-11-34-58_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 360
I have Mi Pad 16GB version and the same problem with installing apps via market: error 963.
Full wipe was done

Thanks, I still tried to do a wipe data, and has solved the problem of Bluetooth.
At least for now it is working regularly.

Grazie per l'informazione ho provato comunque a fare un wipe data e si è risolto il problema del Bluetooth.
Almeno per ora sta funzionando regolarmente.

Reactions: Stefano131270
hello
i stuck in 6.2.18, but when i try 6.2.25 verification fail message appear, i try to install TWRP manualy and the same message "verification fail", if i want to install with flashify i need root, i'm i right?
any ideas? thanks
i have one "update.zip" file from 6.2.04 on the mi4 in case something goes wrong, its possible that is the problem?

how could I change the notificacion search bar's language ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-19-13-20-57_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-13-20-57_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 300
Status
Not open for further replies.