MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand one thing. This ROM has a problem with the Bluetooth? Because before to do the upgrade I would like to know it

I don't understand one thing. This ROM has a problem with the Bluetooth? Because before to do the upgrade I would like to know it
Con wipe data si risolvono i problemi del Bluetooth.

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

It shouldn't, if you have it's because you didn't do a full wipe.

Non divrebbe, però se leggi sopra un utente lo ha avuto e ha risolto con wipe data.

I have a problem with new Marshmallow screen locking animation. Now when pressing screen off, and then during that fading animation, pressing capacitive buttons wakes up screen again. This happens now usually when locking screen and putting phone away, it wakes phone again...

I didn't notice this kind of behavior before when there was CRT off-type animation or couple week ago when there wasn't screen lock animation at all.

Mi4 LTE (6.3.17) animation has this problem.

MiPad (6.3.17) animation no problem.

Thanks for response. Yes, a complet wipe, dalvik + cache

Play store downloads the update, and inmediately starts to download again from start. Then the second time try to install but doesnt end to make install. It stays saying installing until i finish the play store

If i install and apk without the playstore, it installs ok.
I have Mi Pad 16GB version and the same problem with installing apps via market: error 963.
Full wipe was done
try download and install rom again.. then wipe /data and cache...

Reactions: Stefano131270
try download and install rom again.. then wipe /data and cache...
I have already try and i try to uipdate manually google play services, and always have error 963.
It's the same on China DEV ROM but China Stable ROM it's working perfectly.

hi, i install the rom xiami.eu 6.3.17 developer in redmi note 3 Pro, but I can not activate bluetooth, it happens to someone else?

I'll try installing rom again, but that wipes should do before installing rom? And then install I have to do more wipes?

Thanks

Thanks, I still tried to do a wipe data, and has solved the problem of Bluetooth.
At least for now it is working regularly.

Grazie per l'informazione ho provato comunque a fare un wipe data e si è risolto il problema del Bluetooth.
Almeno per ora sta funzionando regolarmente.

Hello, as you have solved the problem blueetooh ?

Yes, with full wipe.

1.ok, I enter in the TWPR and I do wipe data , system , cache , Dalvik cache? Well confirm this is correct ?

2.it is necessary to return install xiamoi.eu ro 6.3.17 or do wipes do enough?

thanks

1 yes wipe data cache dalvik not system
2 not necessary reinstall

1 yes wipe data cache dalvik not system
2 not necessary reinstall

I do 3 wipes and still not working.

You have RDN3 PRO?

I can install the version xiaomi.eu_multi_kenzo_V7.1.18.0.LHOCNCL_v7-5.1.zip?

I lose twpr to install this rom?

Hi Guys! Thanks for this great work.RN3 works smooth and perfectly. No bugs and no problems. The installation process was normal, I haven't had any problem with TWRP installation. :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

for redmi note 2 prime, installed full wipe: block screen settings no working, unlock without password etc... i go to settings password and return automatic to general settings. hight battery drain with 3g and general use, i 6.2.25 or 6.1.21 i dont have this problem. Thanks for the work
Screenshot_2016-03-19-17-29-17_com.android.settings.png

Hi, can someone tell me the right codename of my Mi4s? I'd like to download the right rom when my phone will be unlocked.
Thank you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.