MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
When i want to put a code to lock the screen, it's crashing and it gives me a message to " report the bug" ?
Is it due to the 6.3.17 libra ?
Thank you

for redmi note 2 prime, installed full wipe: block screen settings no working, unlock without password etc... i go to settings password and return automatic to general settings. hight battery drain with 3g and general use, i 6.2.25 or 6.1.21 i dont have this problem. Thanks for the work
View attachment 11729
Hello, I have no problem with the lock screen, try changing it, or enable password and then take off again
Redmi Note 2 prime

Hi, I have a MI4 running on 5.12.11 weekly.
Can I first update ttwice to 5.12.17 and after that directly to 6.3.17 or do I have to flash all ROMs between 6.1.x and this one?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi, I have a MI4 running on 5.12.11 weekly.
Can I first update ttwice to 5.12.17 and after that directly to 6.3.17 or do I have to flash all ROMs between 6.1.x and this one?
Have a look at mi4 section, the topic is covered. Do not hesitate to ask questions in dedicated section.

Hello, I have no problem with the lock screen, try changing it, or enable password and then take off again
Redmi Note 2 prime
Thanks, its no possible to change password i go to : settings - block screen - password and return directly to general settings i dont have option for change or avtivate pattern or password to block, i select PASSWORD and return to general settings
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-23-34_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-23-34_com.android.settings.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 329
  • Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-27-33_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-18-27-33_com.android.settings.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 315
I is not working bluetooth.
I have done all wipes, a format data. install rom, data cache/dalvik and still does not work blueetooh

Thanks, its no possible to change password i go to : settings - block screen - password and return directly to general settings i dont have option for change or avtivate pattern or password to block, i select PASSWORD and return to general settings
Thanks
Wow! you can try a wipe cache, try change language, otherwise I do not know

I have the same problem, error 963.
Now that we have seen the reasons that can cause your phone to show this error, let's now learn how to Fix this Error 963 on your smartphone
1) Clear Apps Cache:
As Discussed above, your App Cache/data can cause this error too, So to Start with the solutions, let us first try and Clear the Cache of your Apps, Simply Perform Below Steps
  • Go to Settings > Apps > All
  • Select Play Store > Clear Cache & Data.
  • Select the app that was showing the error and Clear cache and data.
That is it, Now try and download the app again and see if the error Persists. If the Caches were the problem, your issue must be solved. If not, Keep reading.

2) Unmount SD Card:
Unmounting SD Card on your Phone might just help you to get rid of Play store error 963, What we are going to Do is, Unmount SD Card, then Try to Update/Download the app and lastly Remount SD Card.

Simply go to Settings > Storage > Unmount SD Card. Now try and download or update the app which was causing problems for you.

Once you successfully Download the app without any error, Now its time to Remount SD Card by Navigating to Settings > Storage > Re-mount SD Card.

If the app which is giving you error is in SD Card, then you should first try to move it to Internal storage. To do so, Go to Settings > Apps > All > Select the App > Move to Internal Storage.

3) Downgrade Google play store:
There are chances that the Recent Google play Store update is causing this Error, There are every chance that the Updated Version of Google play store may have Compatibility Issues. So in this case, you will need to Uninstall the updates of play store.

Go to Settings > Apps > Uninstall Play Store Updates, Now Try and Download/update the app which was showing the error. This Method should most probably Solve the issue for many.

Just in rare case if none of the above works for you, and if you still get the error on your phone you can try Uninstall the App Completely or Even Uninstall Play Store and then Install it again by downloading from Trusted Sources.

You can even try and remove the email id attached to your Play Store account, Reboot your phone and again add the same Id and see if this fixes the issue. But do this only if the Principal Methods mentioned above fails to work for you.
- See more at: http://www.fixerrs.com/2015/07/google-play-store-error-963.html#sthash.1TlAaPGq.dpuf

Reactions: timberwolf60
Now that we have seen the reasons that can cause your phone to show this error, let's now learn how to Fix this Error 963 on your smartphone
1) Clear Apps Cache:
As Discussed above, your App Cache/data can cause this error too, So to Start with the solutions, let us first try and Clear the Cache of your Apps, Simply Perform Below Steps
  • Go to Settings > Apps > All
  • Select Play Store > Clear Cache & Data.
  • Select the app that was showing the error and Clear cache and data.
That is it, Now try and download the app again and see if the error Persists. If the Caches were the problem, your issue must be solved. If not, Keep reading.

2) Unmount SD Card:
Unmounting SD Card on your Phone might just help you to get rid of Play store error 963, What we are going to Do is, Unmount SD Card, then Try to Update/Download the app and lastly Remount SD Card.

Simply go to Settings > Storage > Unmount SD Card. Now try and download or update the app which was causing problems for you.

Once you successfully Download the app without any error, Now its time to Remount SD Card by Navigating to Settings > Storage > Re-mount SD Card.

If the app which is giving you error is in SD Card, then you should first try to move it to Internal storage. To do so, Go to Settings > Apps > All > Select the App > Move to Internal Storage.

3) Downgrade Google play store:
There are chances that the Recent Google play Store update is causing this Error, There are every chance that the Updated Version of Google play store may have Compatibility Issues. So in this case, you will need to Uninstall the updates of play store.

Go to Settings > Apps > Uninstall Play Store Updates, Now Try and Download/update the app which was showing the error. This Method should most probably Solve the issue for many.

Just in rare case if none of the above works for you, and if you still get the error on your phone you can try Uninstall the App Completely or Even Uninstall Play Store and then Install it again by downloading from Trusted Sources.

You can even try and remove the email id attached to your Play Store account, Reboot your phone and again add the same Id and see if this fixes the issue. But do this only if the Principal Methods mentioned above fails to work for you.
- See more at: http://www.fixerrs.com/2015/07/google-play-store-error-963.html#sthash.1TlAaPGq.dpuf

Thanks for your answer but i have already try all of this solutions and iI have always error 963 :(

I Try many option, with update manually playstore/google framwork/google play services but always same issue.

With stable ROM play store work perfectly but with dev or xiaomi.eu still not working. I try with lock and unlock bootloader.

Thanks for awesome update and cwm recovery for mocha!!! Finally i can flash supersu ✌

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Thanks for your answer but i have already try all of this solutions and iI have always error 963 :(

I Try many option, with update manually playstore/google framwork/google play services but always same issue.

With stable ROM play store work perfectly but with dev or xiaomi.eu still not working. I try with lock and unlock bootloader.
so reuploaded MiPAD 2 ROM doesn't work for you..? works for others...

Is there any way to DISABLE:
1. Daily wallpaper (or hide the icon from lockscreen)
2. Swipe-up gesture to open native miui search??

I have no problem, even download the ROM, you feel like it?
Thanks , i tested phone off and enter in twrp - wipe cache - factory reset and format internal memory and now i have the pattern in the lock screen the problem ,just possible one change and now appers new error
I do not know what to do .
reinstalling apps, download data of spotify etc...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-19-19-34-55_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-19-34-55_com.miui.bugreport.png
    292 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
so reuploaded MiPAD 2 ROM doesn't work for you..? works for others...
Yep the new download don't work, i try to re download again and try.
Who try with the new upload ?
I wipe 3 time and flash with TWRP nothing more to do ?
I would have to start again from the installation fastboot ?

@ingbrzy,
Would it be possible to know which ROM and modifications do you use on your Mi4c?
lol.. of course mine latest MIUI version...

Yep the new download don't work, i try to re download again and try.
Who try with the new upload ?
I wipe 3 time and flash with TWRP nothing more to do ?
with this md5? 9c7d28def4162a0126ac491ad12223bc
16 or 64GB model?

Status
Not open for further replies.