MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this version i have the problem that my phone not connects to wifi when i start an app. When i turn off the wifi and turn it on again it will conect. Some ideas how to solve?

Kind regards

That's explains why my Market doesn't works now :( is there any way to fix it ?
Sorry men. Only full re-flash. I did this Native android, you can use also any stable release, that can be flashed from fastboot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hello there. Thanks for your fine job doing European rom.
Some Chinese leftovers.
Calendar, event.
9a4e769fbda5be2870281d44bd83c3ab.jpg

Regards, happy user.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
I have already reported, please click on confirm button here: http://en.miui.com/thread-244589-1-1.html

Thanks for Mi Pad 2 (Latte) Support!

The 6.3.17 works great, but it has the original Google App Icons (Play Store, YouTube, ...) and not from MIUI, this was fixed in 6.3.19. But 6.3.19 has no patched Bootloader so that i must press Vol+ on every reboot and many Apps like Twitch aren't working.

Whats with a stable MIUI 7.2 ROM?
V7.2.1.0.LACCNDA is avaiable at MIUI.com.

Rom is ok, but bluetooth disconnect devices, miband all the time, i will need to go back to 6.3.3. or wait friday.
Should i wipe data when go back to oldest rom or just cash and dalvik? I think that someone says that on previus posts for data olso?

How can I change language if I can´t access to settings?

Try this:

Install the app Shortcut Master. Start the app.

Open the app's menu, Tap on search.

In the search field at the bottom, enter the word language. Tap on SEARCH.

Tap on com.android.settings.LanguageSettings

Tap on Launch.

If all goes well, this should bring you to the settings subpage where you can select another language.

Try this:

Install the app Shortcut Master. Start the app.

Open the app's menu, tap on search.

in the search field at the bottom, enter the word language. tap on SEARCH.

tap on com.android.settings.LanguageSettings

tap on Launch.

If all goes well, this should bring you to the settings subpage where you can select another language.

thanks, I could paste de LOG anyway cause seems in English despite of the language of the system. My main problem is that I can´t access to settings with the new ROM and I always get the same message

i´ve attached the log again (Libra rom on Mi4c) I tried both versions of stable libra

Attachments

• log.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 294
in case of rom issues like reboots and battery drains, wipe system is it necessary or data and dalvik could be enough?

It depends. Usually reflashing the rom will format and write system again. You don't need to wipe system often. It should be done especially when you wanna try a different ROM.

I've resolved my problem: i've flashed TWRP 3.0.0-0 (cofface) using Flashify app instead of latest 3.0.0-r2 (flashed via fastboot before). So, to cofirm, i've reflashed 3.0.0-r2 with Flashify and reinstalled xiaomi.eu 6.3.17 ROM: BOOTLOOP again. Conclusion: there is something wrong with TWRP 3.0.0-r2. :)

Hi, cofface 3.0.0 is in english or chinese?

Serious bug detected!
Stable 7.2.3.0 -Xiaomi Mi4C.
Bug- sometimes when you press "unlock button" the screnn remains dark(but i hear sound of unlock), you need to press it again to block phone, and then unlock it again, this time normally.

Never faced this bug. Btw you should report it to en.miui.com not here.

Great job, as usual... Thanks
Small anoying problem on Mi4C. The screen doesn't rotate on any APP... Browser, YouTube, facebook, Candy crush, etc.
It also doesn't light up the screen during or at the end of a call when I remove the phone from the ear... It appears that the motion sensor capability isn't working properly.
Already tried to reinstall 6.3.17 but it didn't work.
Any solution?
Thank you

Good morning, I have installed 6.3.17 and 6.3.19 in a LATTE and I can not use play store. Is there any solution?. Thank you very much in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.