Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh finally. Cracked miui protection!
Big big big big congrats and thanks!
You are n1
Waiting for redmi 3 and note pro rom!

Two beers for you!
Donate donate and donate

I have an issue with my xiaomi mini router connection. Say "Connection failure" with another one router i have no problem to connect wifi. Maybe for dual band wifi??
With kk ii have a perfect connection via wifi

Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

Mi Note virgo still stuck in TWRP recovery when update new ROM.
I couldn't update 6.3.10 as well so I've waited for 6.3.17 in hope to be fine, but it's still the same.
I know your hardwork but can you show me a way to get out of this trouble? I already in 6.3.3 and TWRP recovery.
+1

Hello. Chinese-English Developer ROM [6.3.17] for kenzo (Redmi Note 3 Pro) available today.
Good for unlock the Bootloader

miui_HMNote3Pro_6.3.17_6a6a3b709a_5.1.zip
/QUOTE]

this is month's best news

This solved the problem with TWRP 3.0 in Leo ROM read ?? Thanks for the work one more week

Does this rom still have the WiFi problem? I mean if the WiFi is not able sometimes to conect to the 3g net.

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

Thanks great work as ever. I like to buy one Mi5 but do you know how to unlock LTE band 20 ?
it's a pity but xiaomi don't take care on the very big number of request on this matter.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

i have redmi note 3 with unlocked bootloader, i can install rom or it will lock back my bootloader?

How come there's eu stable 7.2 for rn2 if it isn't published on en.miui.com?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Thanks great work as ever. I like to buy one Mi5 but do you know how to unlock LTE band 20 ?
it's a pity but xiaomi don't take care on the very big number of request on this matter.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yeah, B20 band 800MHz is really missing for me too. Xiaomi doesn't care about it because it is not needed in Asian market, and Europe market doesn't matter for them.
Anyway B20 is locked in the SoC by Qualcomm because Xiaomi did not pay for Qualcomm to unlock B20 and other bands.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.