MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c: how's the battery compared to previous weekly? Can someone provide some feedback?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
My experience: battery has hugely worsened, phone becomes hot as soon as I unlock the screen.
Tried flashing rom several times, wiping cache/dalvik, setting language to English, rebooting... no help at all.
Battery behaves (almost) normally only when data and wifi are off.
Really, never had such a bad experience previously.

Battery stats show "MediaServer" as the main battery killer (in previous roms this service was not drinking so much juice).

The only issues noticed so far (Xiaomi Mi3 16GB WCDMA):

* battery drains fast (this exist for some time now)
* antutu benchmark has droped now to 51000 (used to be 65000)
* mobile internet can go off sometimes and only restart the phone helps (in case when wifi at home is used over night and next day I go to work and want to use it on the street). Option in settings is on but phone can't use the mobile internet anyway. Restart corrects this every time.
* getting screen lag while using the phone from time to time and also keyboard can be laggy sometimes

[ROM]MIUI 6.3.19 China Developer ROM For Redmi Note 3 (MTK)! Download Here!

I can not paste the link :(

Change Log

System
Fix - Problems with performance after switching from mobile data to Wi-Fi (03-18)
Backup
Fix - In some cases, Mi Mover stopped after connection

[ROM]MIUI 6.3.19 China Developer ROM For Redmi Note 3 (MTK)! Download Here!

I can not paste the link :(

Change Log

System
Fix - Problems with performance after switching from mobile data to Wi-Fi (03-18)
Backup
Fix - In some cases, Mi Mover stopped after connection
Better

Hello.. i a am new here... ;-)
A couple of weeks ago i downloaded a weekly rom for my new Redmi note2, version is 6.3.3
I noticed the the OTA updater does not wotks.. it says that there is no new update..
is there some setting that i have to modify?
Many thanks

post log here and try EN lang..

Thanx for rom,cool, but there is still Chinese in calendar. When I click on existing event and open it, instead Event details is written in Chinese letters ,can you change it in next rom?

mi4w antutu benchmark on stable 7.1.3 is 43000, is this normal? waiting for stable 7.2 for mi4w ~.~

b44af458b74d0552bbc997f6ff83132b.jpg

HI, i reset the app data, wipe cache, restart phone and not change...

Desde mi Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
It is strange ... You see time settings

In my Redmi 1S it seems that wifi tethering is not working! has anyone tried it?
I confirm that with this version (6.3.17) Wifi Hotspot (tethering) does not work in my Redmi 1S.
It did in last weekly version (6.3.10) so I went back to that version (thanks to my TWRP backup).

Status
Not open for further replies.