MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've resolved my problem: i've flashed TWRP 3.0.0-0 (cofface) using Flashify app instead of latest 3.0.0-r2 (flashed via fastboot before). So, to cofirm, i've reflashed 3.0.0-r2 with Flashify and reinstalled xiaomi.eu 6.3.17 ROM: BOOTLOOP again. Conclusion: there is something wrong with TWRP 3.0.0-r2. :)
I must flash the xiaomi rom with twrp 3.0? is right?

Has anybody solved the google play store with latte version?
I has got MiPad 2 rooted with TWRP and bootloader unlocked. I have installed 6.3.17 and it says "error 963" and 6.3.19 crash
I have tried solve the problem uninstaling play store and install an other play, I have change but I can not solve the problem.
Is there anybody who has installed this version and google play store works fine?

hi did you install google service for X86_64 ?

i try to installed global stable ROM with MiFlash in boot recovery mode (after i did wipe data+cache+davlik)
and i get the message in the attached pic

what can i do? please help
Device Cancro ou virgo?

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

New here. can someone tell me:
1. what is the difference between the stable and weekly rom.
do both have google apps and bloat removed?

2.what is difference betwwen roms availeable here and the global ones available on en.miui . com

3. i installed the weekly 6.3.17 , via custom recovery twrp (flashing it with fast boot) then installing with twrp.
will i get OTA updates in future or will i have to install again using this method for future updates?

Sure I will.
At the moment I'm keeping up with 6.3.17, no time to factory reset + install all apps again.
This weekend I will try flashing the updated dev rom and, if no benefits will come from it, I will nuke the rom and flash the 7.2.3 stable (and eventually I'll downgrade to 6.3.3 dev if stable one doesn't suit me).

Just to say: I wanted to check on WakelockDetector what was causing such a battery drain but I wasn't able to flash SU on this 6.3.17 rom, I always end up in an endless Mi logo stuck on the screen for a hour. Did it dozens of times in the past, this time I tried flashing SU three times via TWRP (always after installing the rom and rebooted the phone twice) and once via updater app with no success at all. I thought something may be wrong with the recovery provided with this rom, but it appears I'm the only one experiencing this problem so the problem should be on my very phone only. Man, I need a factory reset...
Thank you very much :)
I will wait for your feedback. I will then proceed accordingly.
I would also like to ask, is it normal that the battery temperature reaches, according to Kernel Toolkit, 43 degrees? This doesn't seem normal to me. The screen is notably HOT.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I have the xiaomi redmi note 3 version 6.3.19 and I discovered a bug with the WiFi. If you have the WiFi and 4G data activated simultaneously and the wifi has low level... the mobile is restarted. With version 6.3.17 also occurred

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

I have the security FC on Mi3, in hebrew language, didn't test on other languages...
Also - the file explorer text is opposite in hebrew...

go to APK mirror website, search for "Google Play services 8.7.03 (2645110-280)" and install it (reboot)

it works fine for me with DevRom.

I have installed, It does not work, I am going to wait for next ROM. There is a lot of people with same problem. I hope It will be solved for this friday

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

I have the xiaomi redmi note 3 version 6.3.19 and I discovered a bug with the WiFi. If you have the WiFi and 4G data activated simultaneously and the wifi has low level... the mobile is restarted. With version 6.3.17 also occurred

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
You can fix with rom in here. And we has fix fingerfrinter for my language
http://miui.vn/forum/index.php?posts/179241

Gửi từ Redmi Note 3 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Why "Access Control" disappeared? RN2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.3.11 EU

battery is great in redmi note 2

01dfe3d984e63c27202885593bca5828.jpg

6aca7193ae4778c2f012390d6e89e9e8.jpg

2437dfc87de6339be084f6ce9704af50.jpg

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi guys. I can't install latest stable rom 7.2.8.0 on my MI3.
Getting error while installing it via TWRP.
The error is: "failed to extract dir from system to /system" and i have also other similar error messages.
Do you have the same problem?

Last edited:
Hi
I found and issue in 7.2.8 estable, browser FC every time that i try to launch

I hope you fix it great work

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys. I can't install latest stable rom 7.2.8.0 on my MI3.
Getting error while installing it via TWRP.
The error is: "failed to extract dir from system to /system" and i have also other similar error messages.
Do you have the same problem?
Try install Stable 7.1.5.0 first for merge partitions...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.