MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, in my MI 4 LTE, work like a charm :)
But, the desktop MI PC suite no recognize the phone, yet.

Thanks for you awesome work!

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

thanks good job.
I have a mi3 And since I installed MM, I can not change or wallpaper or profile picture, just gives me the option of delete someone has the same problem or the version MM

4a0ca9865b13ec09a78e1c0bc8c9e5a9.jpg

c820465b08c623f05b97b8f0bcc3d89f.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

With this ROM (6.3.24) sometime application FC. Anyone had the same problems? My device is mi4c. By the way...Thank a lot to the dev teams..
The FC are happening with which apps? I could test here.

Enviado de meu Mi-4c usando Tapatalk

I have problem with Xiaomi's Root and name of my mobile operator. Before this name was right. Can you change from "Orensot" to "YOTA" in modem MNC 11? Russia. Xiaomi's Root manager doesn't work. SuperSU solve this problem, but I want use stock manager.
Mi 4c, Libra.
Thank you!

I have problem with Xiaomi's Root and name of my mobile operator. Before this name was right. Can you change from "Orensot" to "YOTA" in modem MNC 11? Russia. Xiaomi's Root manager doesn't work. SuperSU solve this problem, but I want use stock manager.
Mi 4c, Libra.
Thank you!

Temporarily, you can change it yourself: there's an option in SIM CARD SETTINGS where you can change the name of operator I guess.

thanks good job.
I have a mi3 And since I installed MM, I can not change or wallpaper or profile picture, just gives me the option of delete someone has the same problem or the version MM

Delete the picture first. Then you'll have the option to select a picture from the gallery.

Reactions: Infante
TWRP doesn't show correctly the remaning percentage of battery and after the installation of ROM, it is also showed incorrectly in launcher. Could I somehow fix it?
Which app do you recommend for backup settings and data? :)

Delete the picture first. Then you'll have the option to select a picture from the gallery.
Thank you very much for your help, you were right and if you can change it now. But whatsapp background I can not. Still thank you very much

Thank you very much for your help, you were right and if you can change it now. But whatsapp background I can not. Still thank you very much

If you too have famous bug of WhatsApp's wallpaper please report it on en.miui.com, section bugs..
Thanks!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Infante
If you too have famous bug of WhatsApp's wallpaper please report it on en.miui.com, section bugs..
Thanks!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk
Okay. Thank you very much

Calendar is fixed, yes, phone is much faster and fluid. Fine job.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Install TWRP via fastboot mode, if you need TWRP. If you already have TWRP, install ROM via Updater App
Ok, like it used to be a couple of month ago. I allways had TWRP and I stop using Xiaomi.eu ROM when it started flashing the TWRP 3.0.0 automatically - everytime...! So that's over... finished.
Now I just have to deal with the SuperSu thing - which I also do not like.
Thanks Stefano, all the best!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Ok, like it used to be a couple of month ago. I allways had TWRP and I stop using Xiaomi.eu ROM when it started flashing the TWRP 3.0.0 automatically - everytime...! So that's over... finished.
Now I just have to deal with the SuperSu thing - which I also do not like.
Thanks Stefano, all the best!
Hello Rui, at this time do not even know my name! Today I did a lot of work to unlock the bootloader Xiaomi Mi4c, now I'm installing the ROM. I'm not the best, but nice

Roaming is still sort of crazy. There is roaming, international roaming and overseas roaming and they are all one and the same.

On my sim1 I have:
1.national roaming with monthly data limit
2.international roaming with monthly limit after which only speed drops

No daily and no overseas. Am I the only one who has these plans? I am asking because being able to set roaming limits is like being able to fasten your seatbelt in your car. Level 0 basic stuff one would expect from a mobile (travel) smart (data) phone. OK, there was a lot of effort put in roaming but from my perspective it is almost useless (it works with a pen and a piece of paper :))).
Monthly/daily limits for specific providers would be very appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.