MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI3W, LED notifications are still not working properly, it lights only in case of charging.

I had the chance to install the 7.2 for mi4c before it got taken down. Since i only boot into twrp and not flash, i always had the official recovery after the first reboot. that isn't possible anymore? (because i booted in with 2.8 yet i have a 3.0 installed.)

Last edited:
MI3W, LED notifications are still not working properly, it lights only in case of charging.

Mi3W LEDs work fine. I'm using Whatsapp, Telegram, several mail clients and also call notifications work. All different colors.

LEDs work while charging and also when not charging.

(v 6.2.25)

On Xiaomi Mi Note Pro manual to fix Wi Fi
First you need to install latest Chines beta firmware and then install TWRP (Wipe Data and Cache,Dalvik Cache, Doesn't wipe System!!!!!!), then install latest xiaomi.eu firmware and Wi Fi works fine!

I had the chance to install the 7.2 for mi4c before it got taken down. Since i only boot into twrp and not flash, i always had the official recovery after the first reboot. that isn't possible anymore? (because i booted in with 2.8 yet i have a 3.0 installed.)

Don't understand. You have installed 7.2 for mi 4c and now you have twrp 3.0?

On Xiaomi Mi Note Pro manual to fix Wi Fi
First you need to install latest Chines beta firmware and then install TWRP (Wipe Data and Cache,Dalvik Cache, Doesn't wipe System!!!!!!), then install latest xiaomi.eu firmware and Wi Fi works fine!

Wait, Ingbrzy is rebuilding the stable roms...

Hi all.
Thanks for the hard work devs...
How to move from latest weekly to stable on cancro MI4W?

Status
Not open for further replies.