MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg finally, after the 5th time install it worked ç-ç unfortunally wiped all, so i gotta restore the backup, but at last now it works, thanks for the support guys ^^

I bought a Mi4 Overseas for my girlfriend. Which version should I use?
This Version: everbuying.net /product818456.html (i put a space in the Link, because "not enough posts)

I have some problems! After a first attempt, I wait more than 20 min at boot with MI logo. I restart in recovery mode and now there's no way to mount 'system'. Any suggestion?

I have MiNote Virgo

I had the MIPAD and the newly 6.2.18 rom you install this rom with CWM and settings on the phone still appears 6.2.18 !!

can someone explain me how to install these roms MIPAD with CWM ??? if they will change the way of installation explain how it's done !! God!!

Virgo problem on wifi, you have to be next to the box to have a good signal, as soon as I distant myself I spend 1 mb / s with scarcely a bar, whereas before I was 4. :-(

Virgo problem on wifi, you have to be next to the box to have a good signal, as soon as I distant myself I spend 1 mb / s with scarcely a bar, whereas before I was 4. :-(

I have MiNote but, fortunately, no such problem with WiFi. It works fine to me.
I had just a FC with Google translator when using pictures to translate.

Hello guys i use your room for a while and thanks for your job !

Since a few rom i have one problèm.
When i AM out of my country i AM not able to connect to any signal. What can i do ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

RN2: Folder for TWRP backup has changed. You have to copy old 6.2.25 backup to new folder before restore!

(name of old folder: Redmi_Note_2
name of new folder: BYEY8DLN99999999)
Still the same in new version of 6.3.3.
@ingbrzy Please do not change name of TWRP backup folder every rom. Thank you!

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: MrTax
Mi Note Pro (LEO) has problem with wifi connection @ 7.2.1 Stable . I can not connect to any wifi router, it's always getting IP address but unsuccessfully
I will report v6.3.3 later

I can update via twrp, but it is more elegant to do that via ota update.i will wait.thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
I think like you... But unfortunately, for the last several updates (weeks), ROMs rarely are uploaded to server on time, so OTA updates sometimes don't come...

I've skipped the last 4 or 5 updates (because mine was fine, and there was no major updates, so better not to risk having bugs), but I wanted the last one, because of the changes in update procedure (TWRP)... Unfortunately the OTA never came.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Hello, Leo ROM installed supersu ok. But doenst start the twrp, I tried to flash with flashify again but doesnt start, any idea?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

The BT in the RN2 work better, but continue random auto disconeted ....

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: junkname
Hello, Leo ROM installed supersu ok. But doenst start the twrp, I tried to flash with flashify again but doesnt start, any idea?

Thanks

Solved I flash the .img twrp and works!

Posted this in the Mi4 forum too but thought I'd put it here as well as I want sure which was the right spot.

I've just updated my Mi4c to the latest weekly rom (6.3.3) but I appear to have lost root access - using Root Checker app it tells me "root access is not properly installed on this device". I have double checked and I have enabled root access for Root Checker app in permissions in the Security app.

I downloaded SuperSU and flashed via TWRP before updating as per instructions but SuperSU also now appears to have been removed from the phone during the update as it no longer shows up as an app.

Everything seems to be working fine but should I install download SuperSU and flash via TWRP again? Will I just lose it again next time I update?

My phone fails to install Twrp... I tried several times!
Any suggestion?
Virgo 6.2.18

Redmi Note 2 prime

I am always satisfied with the battery life, the new rom has further enhanced 6.2.25, very well, thank you Dudee (2 e ingbrzy and graw2)

Reactions: junkname
Status
Not open for further replies.