MULTI 6.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone fails to install Twrp... I tried several times!
Any suggestion?
Virgo 6.2.18
Nothing?
There's no way to flash twrp on my mi note, tried from updater, flashify, mirecovery... nothing!
Tried several times and several version (dowloaded everywhere)
Is it safe to install directly 6.3.3 from updater? i come from 6.2.18

Probably you need to change SuperSU version. Read first post.
Last version I had no problem and right now I have new weekly rooted with the same Su. It seems to be a problem of integrated twrp.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Probably you need to change SuperSU version. Read first post.
It is indeed a must to spend some time reading the posts before flashing blindly.
Also be prepared with the necessary scripts to be able to miflash your phone from scratch to recover from any bricked situation.

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk

All working fine. Only one thing. Auto brightness is always too high. The range of brightness is short.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

HELP PLEASE!!!!! I'm stucked on Team Win Recovery Project (3.0.0-0) after trying to update to last cancro mi3 but without updating before the TWRP!!!!
I tried also to come back to last week update but nothing!!!!
Help!!!!

i installed the latest update from here on my Mi4c last night. many tnx for that and all the work you guys do.
i had a strange thing, to me at any rate, happen. i had downloaded the new rom on my puter, then copied it over to the phone via usb. i then went to go to TWRP, so turned off phone, did the Vol up+power and the phone entered fastboot! i thought it was a bit strange, so shut the phone down and restarted as above. this time it went into TWRP as it should, but TWRP had changed. i assume it is the new version from here, but as i didn't install it separately, was a surprised a little bit. is this supposed to happen like this, that TWRP auto updates itself before allowing the new rom to be installed? anyone know, i'd be glad for info.

many TIA

New weekly roms includes TWRP since last week. Many TWRPs were updated to 3.0 (causing some issues in some devices...) in this weekly so probably your TWRP was updated too.
In order to be 100% sure and avoid problems, flash again TWRP recovery via fastboot.

Last edited:
HELP PLEASE!!!!! I'm stucked on Team Win Recovery Project (3.0.0-0) after trying to update to last cancro mi3 but without updating before the TWRP!!!!
I tried also to come back to last week update but nothing!!!!
Help!!!!

Please, your english it's no so clear...
You are stuck to TWRP bootscreen? You cannot access TWRP?
If not install a different TWRP version via fastboot, if you don't know how to do it follow the guide below in my signature.

Please, your english it's no so clear...
You are stuck to TWRP bootscreen? You cannot access TWRP?
If not install a different TWRP version via fastboot, if you don't know how to do it follow the guide below in my signature.

i can access TWRP 3.0.0 but when I tried to update the last cancro it told me it wasnt possible, so i tried with the cancro of last week and i had same error

Last version I had no problem and right now I have new weekly rooted with the same Su. It seems to be a problem of integrated twrp.

Have you installed this version of SuperSU?
If yes, try to install a previous version of TWRP via fastboot.

Can not help with rom update but I remember same issue with titanium backup.
Do you use SuperSU ? If yes, there is an option "Mount Namespace Separation" in settings of SuperSU. I had to change this option (can not remember if deselect or select). After this titanium backup was able to write backups to SD Card.
Maybe this hint helps you (but can not promise it).
With titanium backup the problem is solved thank you.

Reactions: Michael_K
Make nandroid backup via TWRP recovery (it is the bast way to backup your data) and do factory reset (wipe data+wipe dalvik+wipe cache) and check gmail on clean system first.
You are the only one with this gmail issue on aries, it is not ROM related, it is your system related only.
Problem of Titatium solved with Su Seting and after wipe all data the problem is gone. Now i just need to restore app's
Thank you all for te help and cooperation =)

Reactions: Michael_K and graw2
Have you installed this version of SuperSU?
If yes, try to install a previous version of TWRP via fastboot.
That su versión was the one I installed both times.
And the same version of twrp was also the one I had before, after installing 6.3.3 and also the one I flashed via fastboot...

Now everything works right.

Thank you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.