Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flashed this release by TWRP on Cancro Mi4. Everything was fine.
The problem is the battery drain. I'm having problems with Xiaomi Framework Services and Google Play Services. They are draining my battery.
Finally I did a clean install of 6.3.10 release. To me, that is the best release of MM.
Really I didn't feel any differences between all the MM releases of Miui so I decided to install the one that gives me more battery life. That's the 6.3.10. It's far the best.

Regards.

Hallo dirkzelf, the battery is good for me. I am always careful to close applications in the background, just use gps, just use the data network because I almost always wi-fi, and above all do not play! I do at least 4 hours on display!

I have > 54000 in antutu, is that because of the update??

Reactions: Stefano131270
I found another issue! Every time I try to download something by chrome in my phone, such as a PDF documents, the download never begins. If I use miui browser instead, everything works correctly. Any idea???

Now whats that for crap again.... The last 3 weeks status done.. But there is still no Rom for Mi5 u better remove it from the list. Its better than lying to the community. Add it when its done. Im always looking for nothing its kinda waste of time.

I have the same situation on redmi2 , wt88047.
Turn8ng on wifi takes a long time then off again.
Tried chine dev rom previously 5.1 no wifi problem, but google play services wont work.

And also its still 32bit infrastructure .
I have the 4.4 rom (HM2014811) , do I need a factory reset or a full wipe to install the 5.1 (wt88047)?
....NO RESET or WIPE! Great work

Last edited:
I'm not paying attention at battery at all. Using the phone as i always did (wi fi, data, gps always on, brightness cca 80%). And all the phones before RN2. By my opinion, this ROM, and this battery are quite good combination. My battery always last all day.
Hello delboy, you are like my brother! He lights up everything, you're out looking even television with the phone! but the battery is good

Reactions: delboy
Antutu has became completely irrelevant. Nowadays a door phone also can get over 50k scores in AnTuTu :)

ROM behavior, the feeling during using the ROM is more important imo...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
I agree with you, I did Antutu 2 or 3 times, then I uninstalled the application, maybe once every few months and try the install again, but for me is not very important and even real
Sorry graw2, I added after not

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
Antutu has became completely irrelevant. Nowadays a door phone also can get over 50k scores in AnTuTu :)

ROM behavior, the feeling during using the ROM is more important imo...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
I prefer other applications, CPU-Z or CPU-X that give more information but more useful

Reactions: cpu82 and graw2
Hello delboy, you are like my brother! He lights up everything, you're out looking even television with the phone! but the battery is good
Ha, ha...I like your brother. I am not very energy efficient... 24h tv, radio in kitchen, 2 computers on, lights all on... But..., you only live once, right, ha, ha..

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello,

I update to 6.3.31 on Redmi note 2 , change to Slovenian language, for now everything in excelent.
Thanks for your work.

I have the 4.4 rom (HM2014811) , do I need a factory reset or a full wipe to install the 5.1 (wt88047)?
No. If you have no problem. If not full wipe from twrp

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I found another issue! Every time I try to download something by chrome in my phone, such as a PDF documents, the download never begins. If I use miui browser instead, everything works correctly. Any idea???
I've already posted my experience about this. You can try if works for you too.
Delete your google account by the phone. Delete cache and data of chrome and then unistall. Restart the phone and imput again your google account and download again chrome from playstore. For me worked. I've downloaded 6.3.31 with chrome browser.

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: PunkthemonK
Boas, sabes de alguma coisa em relação o Idioma de Portugal?
Saudações tugas,

You guys should read the past posts when you have a doubt or question... 90% of times the answer is already there.

It was an error that will be corrected next week.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor Luz
CHANGELOG

Clock / Calculator
New - Long press alarm to select and delete multiple alarms (03-29)

We will not release Redmi 2 W/TD Android 4.4 ROMs anymore but 5.1 only...
Roms has new device names:
wt86047 = HM2014813
wt88047 = HM2014811

- Install via updater from 4.4 version
- Factory reset recommended

MIUI for Google Nexus 5 Android 6.0 will be released!

Hello
Thank you for your effortx
The question alarm has varied, already you can not customize every day, you just support from Monday to Friday. Model Mi4C, ROM 6-3-31 Libra
Best regards

Reactions: fernandodelvalle
Status
Not open for further replies.