Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If flashing with bootloader unlocked by the new method that appeared, via updater you'll probably hard brick. Am I wrong?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk
If you have on Note3 unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP, still best way is installing our ROM via updater - menu - select installation zip..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Hi! I've recently updated my Mi2S 32GB from 02.18 to 03.31. Previously I had a theme with a folder size setting of 3x5 icons. Now, the default theme, plus all other themes are having only 3x4. I don't like this, because I like to have a better overview of my apps with 3x5 icons - and these folders are the reason I use MIUI. Please support me how can I get back to 3x5 icons in the folders.

Messy Roms. Redmi 2 and Redmi note 2.

I have always used the roms from this forum and was pleased with them.
Yes, there were some minor issues, who does not make small mistakes.
However, the last few weeks things has changed, I have had major issues.
Cleaned my phones many times, but the issues continued.
Now I have installed the official Roms and must say: they are much more stable.
Not that fancy but they work.

Thanks,

Messy Roms. Redmi 2 and Redmi note 2.

I have always used the roms from this forum and was pleased with them.
Yes, there were some minor issues, who does not make small mistakes.
However, the last few weeks things has changed, I have had major issues.
Cleaned my phones many times, but the issues continued.
Now I have installed the official Roms and must say: they are much more stable.
Not that fancy but they work.

Thanks,
Hello, what problems with Redmi Note 2?

Hi! I've recently updated my Mi2S 32GB from 02.18 to 03.31. Previously I had a theme with a folder size setting of 3x5 icons. Now, the default theme, plus all other themes are having only 3x4. I don't like this, because I like to have a better overview of my apps with 3x5 icons - and these folders are the reason I use MIUI. Please support me how can I get back to 3x5 icons in the folders.
Yeah folder view has changed from 3x5 to 3x4 by ROM update couple of weeks ago but you can scroll up & down inside of the folders...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I have a problem with redmi 2. I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_6.3.25_v7-5.1.zip. When i go in settings > installed apps then i fly get out on main screen. 6.3.25 error , then fastboot flash china 6.3.31 no error , then 6.3.25 error . 6.3.31 xiaomi.eu for redmi 2 are not yet available . what can I do?

I have a problem with redmi 2. I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_6.3.25_v7-5.1.zip. When i go in settings > installed apps then i fly get out on main screen. 6.3.25 error , then fastboot flash china 6.3.31 no error , then 6.3.25 error . 6.3.31 xiaomi.eu for redmi 2 are not yet available . what can I do?
Wait next week for proper release! :)

Wait next week for proper release! :)
That is what I mean, to many problems.
For the Redmi Note 2, I have a list of problems as well. (they have been shared before)
I have to use the phone for my work as well and travel as well.
The Roms from here are no option any more.
I have used them for a long time with pleasure, but now it stops.
Thanks

Hi guys. A lot of you had problem with error 7 in twrp. Try go to mount section in twrp and uncheck mount system. It always worked.

P. S.
Wysłane z mi4

Yeah folder view has changed from 3x5 to 3x4 by ROM update couple of weeks ago but you can scroll up & down inside of the folders...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I know you can scroll, but how can you change the layout?

Hello! I installed the firmware wt86047 = HM2014813. Work all 4 cores at the maximum frequency(800-1200 at the same time ). Previously employed a single core without load, while the rest slept. The device gets very hot even at rest. What could be the reason? Help!

Hello! I installed the firmware wt86047 = HM2014813. Work all 4 cores at the maximum frequency(800-1200 at the same time ). Previously employed a single core without load, while the rest slept. The device gets very hot even at rest. What could be the reason? Help!
can you test and go in settings > installed apps you fly also from the menu?

Screenshot_2016-04-03-14-14-03_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
Screenshot_2016-04-03-14-13-59_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
Screenshot_2016-04-03-14-13-55_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png

Overall this ROM is the best MM for my Mi4W. See how battery is good, no crash, no reboot.
1h tel call, 2h fitness recording on my polar, mifit+etc etc blutooth always on.
some wifi 3G internet.
2h of bluetooth audio in my car, 20min of waze, battery still more than 65% after 30h.
After install, went to TWRP to wipe both dalvik and cache (2 boxes to enable)

Hi, first, thanks a lot for your work.

With this update i'm having an issue:
- after the 1st reboot i did, i cannot change the wallpapers: from Settings> Wallpaper the preview is not shown, and when i select an image an error text pops up "Image cannot load".

I haven't installed any other tweak or modified something. Have reinstalled the ROM from 0 but the same.

I don't mind to wait till the next update. But is it a known issue, or it's just me?

ROM for wt86047 = HM2014813 reuploaded..

Thanks for this

Factory reset in TWRP, flashed via Updater, boot stuck on MI.com screen 30+ mins.
so did another factory reset in TWRP, flashed via TWRP - same result, boot stuck on mi.com.

Rolled back to 6.3.24 - working fine.

What should I try next??

If you have on Note3 unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP, still best way is installing our ROM via updater - menu - select installation zip..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~
I unlocked it with the non official way and the first time I flashed this rom in TWRP I got a hard brick. The only way was to delete a folder inside the zip file before flashing

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.