• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation fail for wt88047
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file...

Last edited:
@ingbrzy how does the updater work in the new stable firmwares? Can one flash "Select recovery package" from the updater to install a firmware?

If I try to do so from the updater, it throws me back to MIUI. I can only install if I boot into TWRP and install the firmware from the TWRP install button.

Is this how it should work?

I am sorry, what exactly do you mean? You are referring to TWRP, but it is not TWRP alone that is installed bur rather the complete firmware which includes TWRP, correct?
Yes install of full firmware through twrp was quite long.
when tried again I got 48000..... so....
You need to cool your device before running antutu. Few minutes in the fridge....
when tried again I got 48000..... so....

Hi, I installed the MIUI 7 - 6.3.31 on my redmi 2 2014811 with TWRP 3.0.0.0
-I Installed twrp 3.0.0.0 (2014811)
-I Downloaded the 6.3.31 rom, and rename the file name "update.zip" and copied to sd root.
-After I did a full wipe and Installed a rom.
-My phone is finished the installation after I deleted the cache and dalvik cache.
-I restarted the phone and do not spend continued to the MI logo.
only seems in the "mi logo"
Not loading the MIUI system.

Please help for me.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Ancor Chinea
Hi, I installed the MIUI 7 - 6.3.31 on my redmi 2 2014811 with TWRP 3.0.0.0
-I Installed twrp 3.0.0.0 (2014811)
-I Downloaded the 6.3.31 rom, and rename the file name "update.zip" and copied to sd root.
-After I did a full wipe and Installed a rom.
-My phone is finished the installation after I deleted the cache and dalvik cache.
-I restarted the phone and do not spend continued to the MI logo.
only seems in the "mi logo"
Not loading the MIUI system.

Please help for me.
Thank you very much!

Go to recovery and flash again the rom from there.

I went to the recovery and flash again, but not working. Dont loading the 5.1 system.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én 2014811 eszközömről

I've been a huge fan of your work.
That said, it's a bit disappointing to flash my redmi note 3 pro and find that there's no Portuguese language but not Portuguese Brazilian...

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk

You first need to flash TWRP.. once that is done you can use TWRP to install the recommended SuperSU version....

I try to flash twrp but when I entered rec mode its not working, and yet still showing mi phone and cable picture in rec mode

@ingbrzy how does the updater work in the new stable firmwares? Can one flash "Select recovery package" from the updater to install a firmware?

If I try to do so from the updater, it throws me back to MIUI. I can only install if I boot into TWRP and install the firmware from the TWRP install button.

Is this how it should work?
Just install rom via updater...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Just install rom via updater...

~Tapatalk Mi4c~
With Redmi Note 3 SD If flashing with bootloader unlocked by the new method that appeared, via updater you'll probably hard brick. Am I wrong?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.