• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and sorry,
contrary to all previous weekly now I'm having a problem with the battery that drain faster than usual.
is the first time that with GSAM monitor battery find this item "System (adsprpcs)" in first place
Does anyone have the same problem?
I have no media files on the phone and no microSD.
Already tried to wipe cache and dalvik and disable NU Player in developer options. Nothing still there...
Just to know if I'm the only one with this problem.

You are not alone.

Reactions: crisgen_2
Have you guys noticed a bigger battery drain on 3g comparing with 4g. Today I have tried 3g whole day, and per day got only 3hrs sot, compared with 5h on 4g in same location, nearly same routine. Why is that? Signal bars are always full, I have got very good 3g and 4g coverage.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: grivam
I need to unmount system before install with twrp? My error is failed to extract system to /system.

Edit: bootloop after untick mount system
(Full wipe)

Hammerhead

Last edited:
libra 6.3.31 battery usage is good. %50 4g %50wifi
d241cd7b1fbce68102bc716052c98eb7.jpg

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

How it is even possible? For me it's hard to get 4 hours. Let me know the Trick!

Reactions: Tanjim
I didn't like it much, the gallery changed a lot from 6.1.28 rom. I see a cloud and an overwrite line on each photo. It forces users to sync everything to Mi Cloud? :/

Reactions: krassiy
Thanks for rom Lolipop! I'm on redmi 2 pro and now I'm searching exposed framework made for that... Have you some links?

First of all... I've updated my Redmi 2 Prime with this update. The update itself went smooth. The problem is post-update. It not smooth at all. Did a factory reset, and it went smooth again. The phone heated up.

But I've encountered an annoying problem. I can open iInstalled apps on Settings. It always crashed.

Since it's not my primary phone, I think I'll not revert to previous build, just waiting for another update.

But, I gave you one advice. You must post every problem or known bugs since it's a beta build.

But, I gave you one advice. You must post every problem or known bugs since it's a beta build.
Dude, if it's unknown bug at the time the rom is released, how can he post it?

And after it, it is posted... In this thread. That's what it's for, to discuss the update - otherwise it could be a closed thread with no replies allowed.

If you had read it, you would know, it has already been posted.

But he could well simply answer to you that your device is not supported. If you use one rom in it, it's at your own risk, because your device is neither 2014811 nor 2014813.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

I'm a beta tester on other platform... and yes, it has a "known bugs" report everytime new build released.

If you are a developer, you must know that you must pass the testing process. When you do test a new build you compile, you'll get a known bugs. The testing process itself not run by one person, but a team. I can assure you.

So, it is possible for the devs to post a "known bugs list". The other bugs found by user or "global tester" is another bugs.

I did a clean wipe before flashing this ROM yet the battery draining is still very very very bad, even from 100% to 99% only takes a few minutes even just NORMAL BROWSING, how can this happen?

And, download manager seems bugged, I can download files directly from default Mi Browser but not from Chrome, the download won't even start even I confirm!

Please fix these problems in the next update, before .24 version I don't met any problems at all, as battery draining is the biggest problem now!

So, it is possible for the devs to post a "known bugs list". The other bugs found by user or "global tester" is another bugs.
I understand, but here they just translate stuff, sometimes for devices they don't even have to test it on (it's true, they said it).

Even at miui.en, they don't update a list of known bugs (I've never seen one), except maybe while in beta testing (new devices, new versions of Android, upgrade in miui version...).

But after the rom is in normal release, with weekly releases, there's no log for known bugs - not here, and not at miui.en.
The release here is at the same day it's released at miui.en, so how could it have beta testing of their own?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: Stefano131270

I do porting stuff, I do translate stuff too.

But, since it has a changelog, it should post known bugs too. Because it give a chance for other tester to consider to update or not. Some tester using a primary phone, not a secondary one.

I do porting stuff, I do translate stuff too.

But, since it has a changelog, it should post known bugs too. Because it give a chance for other tester to consider to update or not. Some tester using a primary phone, not a secondary one.
I get you, it would be nice, but it never worked that way here.
Why, I don't know, one guess would be they don't even have time for that (they reduced or stopped OTA updates for lack of time).

Anyway, I would say 90% of bugs reported here are user only, and not general bugs (incompatible apps, lack of cleaning cache, etc).

For example, leaving aside that your device isn't even on the list, I used the same update as you, and:
- update wasn't smooth (for the first time in 1 year), needed previous update of TWRP to make it work;
- function was and has been always smooth;
- zero heating problems;
- can enter the installed apps, only have problem when I reach the bottom of list scrolling down.

So the only common bug between us is this last one, even if not exactly the same behavior.

If all reported bugs would go to a "known bugs" list, trust me, you would have tens for each device.
Most are false positives for most users.
It works in a "do it at your own risk" fashion, and the list is the thread itself, lol.

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
yceLZTC

It takes 40min to drain 10%, on screentime not even more then half of it, no much background apps running, and tried a lot of battery management softwares, still, this is really bad. (RMN3 MTK)

Status
Not open for further replies.