Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Prompt that is responsible for the engineering menu in these firmwares? * # * # 3646633 # * # * redmi note 3 in the choice of purity lte / 3g error and any actions to the telephone menu once a mistake! Error: com.android.phone

Anyone using RMN3?After flashing this rom the battery draining is so bad, it only takes 5min to dtop 1%, even just normal browsing!

Does 4g affected?(I connected to wifi anyway)

1% in 5 minutes is 12% per hour. That's not too bad for web browsing.

On redmi note 3 pro rom works pretty fine and battery consume is OK.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ioryboy
Hello. I'm trying to install this ROM on 6.2.18 (from this team). After I select TWR_hermes.zip in Updater App, phone is rebooted, and then I got error "Install update.zip failed, update signature verification failed". How can I install TWRP correctly? sorry for stupid question, I couldn't find the answer.

Hello. I'm trying to install this ROM on 6.2.18 (from this team). After I select TWR_hermes.zip in Updater App, phone is rebooted, and then I got error "Install update.zip failed, update signature verification failed". How can I install TWRP correctly? sorry for stupid question, I couldn't find the answer.
Just for correct understanding... You have Redmi Note 2 (hermes) with weekly Rom 6.2.18 running. And you have TWRP installed. And update to 6.3.31 (hermes) did not work. Signature Verification error in TWRP. Is it this what happened to you?
Maybe you have activated signature verification in TWRP? If yes, de-select this..

Btw: TWR_hermes.zip... I think this is not weekly Rom file 6.3.31... What is it? Where did you get it?
EDIT: Sorry, now I see. You would like to install TWRP, not weekly 6.3.31...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Just for correct understanding... You have Redmi Note 2 (hermes) with weekly Rom 6.2.18 running. And you have TWRP installed. And update to 6.3.31 (hermes) did not work. Signature Verification error in TWRP. Is it this what happened to you?
Maybe you have activated signature verification in TWRP? If yes, de-select this..

Btw: TWR_hermes.zip... I think this is not weekly Rom file 6.3.31... What is it? Where did you get it?
Sorry for my english. You understood me uncorrectly. I have 6.2.18 and that's all, no TWRP, only Mi-Recovery. I'm trying ton install this ROM using instructions from topic's header. At first I must install TRWP. I've downloaded it from link in header (correct filename is TWRP_hermes.zip). Than trying to install with Updater app. And than I got error.

Sorry for my english. You understood me uncorrectly. I have 6.2.18 and that's all, no TWRP, only Mi-Recovery. I'm trying ton install this ROM using instructions from topic's header. At first I must install TRWP. I've downloaded it from link in header (correct filename is TWRP_hermes.zip). Than trying to install with Updater app. And than I got error.
OK. How did you install weekly 6.2.18 without TWRP? What Phone is it? Redmi Note 2 (=hermes)? If RN2, TWRP install should work with file from 1.post and with stock recovery. Tried another download? Maybe file is corrupt (just an idea). Tried with TWRP manager oder Redmi Note 2 Tool from playstore? (root required)

EDIT: Redmi Note 2 Tool should work. If your RN2 is rooted, this should be a nearly "one-click-solution" to install the TWRP3 from tool. With update to weekly 6.3.31 TWRP from RN2 Tool will be overwritten with TWRP of weekly rom. Maybe this is a solution if "normal" install procedure (1.post) does not work...

Last edited:
Reactions: malyga
OK. How did you install weekly 6.2.18 without TWRP? What Phone is it? Redmi Note 2 (=hermes)? If RN2, TWRP install should work with file from 1.post and with stock recovery. Tried another download? Maybe file is corrupt (just an idea). Tried with TWRP manager oder Redmi Note 2 Tools from playstore? (root required)
Yes, Redmi Note2. 6.2.18 was installed via OTA (last update).
File is OK, the md5 hash is same that on site. I will try install TWRP from other source

Reactions: Michael_K
EDIT: Redmi Note 2 Tool should work. If your RN2 is rooted, this should be a nearly "one-click-solution" to install the TWRP3 from tool. With update to weekly 6.3.31 TWRP from RN2 Tool will be overwritten with TWRP of weekly rom. Maybe this is a solution if "normal" install procedure (1.post) does not work...
Redmi Note 2 Tool helps me. Now I am on 6.3.31. Thank you for help

I didn't like it much, the gallery changed a lot from 6.1.28 rom. I see a cloud and an overwrite line on each photo. It forces users to sync everything to Mi Cloud? :/

The cloud with an overwrite line means that that folder isn't been automatically synced and you have to manually enable sync in that folder if you want that to happen.

Reactions: krassiy
Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD
  • For root on Mi3/4/4c/4S/Redmi3/Note3Pro/MiNote/MiNotePRO install SuperSU in TWRP
Roms for Redmi 3, Mi4S, Note 3 PRO:
no need to unlock bootloader on MI5?

no need to unlock bootloader on MI5?
you should apply to unlock procedure for your mi5. I hope the xiaomi.eu rom will come soon that you could enjoy your phone unlocked. As the device is announced in india tomorrow, I also expect the global rom available in april.

The cloud with an overwrite line means that that folder isn't been automatically synced and you have to manually enable sync in that folder if you want that to happen.

Yeap, I know. I would like to remove the cloud anyhow, or disable it completely. :) If that was an option!

Random restart in MI4. Drain battery, very fast.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello, Portuguese from Portugal disapeared from this version?? I can only choose Portuguese (Brasil) Can you please check this? i have the phone in English..

Xiaomi Mi4 WCDMA
Regards
Hugo

Status
Not open for further replies.