MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 2, all seem work well :) thankyou!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.4.14 EU

It's good policy to wipe dalvik and cache after each update or before? Or it isn't necessary to wipe the caches?

i'm still using TWRP 2.8.7.0, is there any advantage to update it to the latest version for my Mi4C?

Update ran smoothly, lets see how the battery holds up with this new version. :)

Reactions: mendocino
It's good policy to wipe dalvik and cache after each update or before? Or it isn't necessary to wipe the caches?

i'm still using TWRP 2.8.7.0, is there any advantage to update it to the latest version for my Mi4C?

Update ran smoothly, lets see how the battery holds up with this new version. :)
I've update but i did not any wipe, nor cache neither dalvik and no problem or issue on Mi4c

Well F***K once again my MI3W is stuck at boot loop after flashing via TWRP.

Seriously???

Last 3 roms won't update....
Is there a fix to this damn problem.

I don't seem to be only one with this problem.

The update for Mi3W installs fine through the updater app and works normally on my phone. No problems.
Thanks for the developers keeping this project alive!

The update for Mi3W installs fine through the updater app and works normally on my phone. No problems.
Thanks for the developers keeping this project alive!
I am not saying it doesn't work for ALL devices... BUT clearly there are some devices that FAIL to update, i am not the only one and from what i can see it happends on multiple devices.

Redmi Note 2, all seem work well :) thankyou!

What about of free RAM available after startup? In previous weeklies I've noticed free RAM decreased from 1gb to 800mb

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Can I update from 6.3.31 to 6.4.14 from updater?

Redmi Note 3G Enhanced, 2.8.7 TWRP, xiaomi.eu ROM.

What about of free RAM available after startup? In previous weeklies I've noticed free RAM decreased from 1gb to 800mb

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk
Around 900MB

Reactions: Stefano131270
I am not saying it doesn't work for ALL devices... BUT clearly there are some devices that FAIL to update, i am not the only one and from what i can see it happends on multiple devices.

Well, once i had a boot-loop during update because the updater app was frozen (stupid idea) and i was updating through recovery. Clearly there is something wrong with your phone configuration...

Also try to install with tick/untick option for allow system partition r/w in twrp

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
xiaomi mi4, 6.4.14, i got the problem of ramdump...i mean the phone create huge .elf files (ramdump-modem) in the internal memory and disconnect the Sim card, having to re-enter the PIN code
No one has the same issue?

Redmi-2 811 2G LTE - Ram use increased of about 200-300MB (probably because there is now Android 5.1, I remember there was 4.4.4 before?), seems the battery drain is faster.
Brightness is too low in sun, even at max, both auto & manual (before my setting 60% Auto was enough).
Working well, fast and fluid.

Yea, i am on 6.3.17 xiaomi.eu rom and i can't update to newer version.
always get stuck on logo and boot loop, have to recover back to 6.3.17
Reflash en.miui.cim 6.3.17 via miflash, it is different, then boot twrp to install 7.4.14

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

xiaomi mi4, 6.4.14, i got the problem of ramdump...i mean the phone create huge .elf files (ramdump-modem) in the internal memory and disconnect the Sim card, having to re-enter the PIN code
No one has the same issue?

Try wipe cache/data & dalvik (factory reset) from TWRP. Backup your data 1st!

Depends on the start point. If you miflash global dev 6.3.17 then boot twrp to install xiaomi.eu it will work.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: GEKTHEBOSS
Status
Not open for further replies.