MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having this issue, after update previous Tethering setting gone, security reset to open and Device name back to email

Thanks

I don't know if am the only one here with Redmi Note 3G Enhanced but seriously, developer roms from Xiaomi.EU run very good on my device. No battery drain anymore, excellent performance! What else do I want from a 2 years old device?

An octa-core beast! :D hahahaha

Hi, does redmi note 2 is same and can use with redmi note 2 prime ???
i can't find redmi note 2 prime rom here...

Hello All,

Redmi Note 3 MTK (Henessy)
How does the Bluetooth work in this version? Is it better now in connection stability? Thank you!

TWRP 3.0.2-0 for cancro: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx5Fv74n-TBpa2NYMmJlWE5oMU0

...if somebody would like to test it.

Easy way to update TWRP via TWRP:

1. Download the latest version
2. Reboot to TWRP
3. Hit Install and tap the "Images..." button in the lower right
4. Browse to the location of the TWRP image on your device and select it
5. Select recovery from the partition list and swipe to flash

Last edited:
twrp 3.0.2.0 for cancro work in minote virgo?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi MiNote LTE MIUI based MM6.0.1 Ver. 6.4.14

Does this rom fix the bluetooth? On my RN2 bluetooth works for a few hours but afther that I have to reboot my device to make the bluetooth work again. This is an very anoing bug.

Reactions: lfelix
Really?
I knew that it is possible to update only via twrp, not via updater!
Anyway, if you updated your Mi3, can you tell me if you have the same problems of mine?
I always had troubles with twrp update so yesterday I tried with the miui updater (it couldn't be worst).
And it worked.
Now I will boot twrp without installing it to install superSU

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Does this rom fix the bluetooth? On my RN2 bluetooth works for a few hours but afther that I have to reboot my device to make the bluetooth work again. This is an very anoing bug.
No - does not fix. No changes in BT. I had same BT problem for months. Yesterday I installed (older) modem version P37 and now BT is stable ! BT connection last 24h without any issue !
If you want to try it out: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/bluetooth-and-mi-band-issues.31026/#post-286821
It is easy to install.

Every week on en.miui I ask MM for Mi Note Pro...
I'm begin to think that Xiaomi has abandoned this device...
Where and how we can ask officially if MM for Mi Note Pro is in Xiaomi plans?
Considering the performance of the CPU is still outperformed by the RedMi Note 2 I imagine it is abandoned. In China via the official mi.com website it's now an exclusive purchase via China CITIC Bank Platinum credit card users.

I have just sold on my Mi Note Pro and am waiting on my Mi5 Plus. It's a shame I'm loosing the screen PPI and built in HiFi DAC but a non heat issue is worth it along with the better camera.

Just a test of how bad the Pro is at heat. Get a VR mask and downloaded any simple 3D VR app. It won't be long and your Pro will shut down.

downloading libra for test, i'll let you know. I've already read should be ok.
thank you guys

sorry for the question but is there any news about marshmallow on mi4c?

After 24 hrs of use I can tell that this week my Libra is very very fast!!
And I love the new browser, really a good work!!

Inviato con Tapatalk da Xiaomi Mi-4c

Status
Not open for further replies.