Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 254 85.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to have problems recognizing german simyo Network as non roaming carrier network. Allways shows the Roaming R. But everythign else seems to run fine.

Any suggestions to get rid of the R ?

Using Hermes

Last edited:
i have RN3 xiaomi.eu 6.3.31 i wanted to flash this update via updater app but doesnt work, i try to go in recovery manually but seems i dont have recovery anymore, and also i dont have root anymore, is there any way to fix this?

Thank you!
But again the same issue on mi4c: if you set 4k video and after you close the camera app (also in background) it set automatically to 720p. Same if you reboot phone. No problem if you set 1080p

I know you work hard and i thank you for this :) ... but it seems that you can't read my posts

Please how to FIX problem not show Settings > More Settings?
many options of mobile they are in this menu

or is need wait to Friday 29 April to new release fix?

Thanks for all the good work, but when will MiPad 1 getting a real update to 5.1 or 6? It is still a great tablet!

CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Increased buffering speed for some games (04-19)

Messaging
Optimization - Improved layout for message bubbles with S and XS-sized text (04-20)

Mi Account
Optimization - Simplified sign-in process and creating Mi Account (04-19)

Cleaner
New - Added Tencent engine to improve productivity of Cleaner's scans (04-20)

Security
Optimization - Improved algorithms for trash scans to clear up more space (04-19)

Mi Cloud
Optimization - 'Back up apps' is updated to 'Back up device'. Support for backing up system settings. Allows restoring easily. (04-19)

Downloads
Fixed - Downloads via 3rd party apps

- Xiaomi Mi4i stopped release of weekly versions. Will get Stables only... more info

- Xiaomi Mi5 Multi will be released at weekend...! For unlocked Bootloader and installation via TWRP

Where should i look for the Mi5 relase? Here or another post? Just for look the correct place :p

Reactions: Mcign and Pedroyo
how to fix this root problem? i dont have recovery anymore dont know why

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-22-09-35-47_com.android.updater.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-22-09-35-47_com.android.updater.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 441
How is now the battery life on mi4c? And now it is less hot than previous rom?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Who has FC of Additional Settings, which device and which language are you using..? same FC when set EN and rebooted device..?

Status
Not open for further replies.