MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, just one more question. The version I have now (default manufacturer installation) shows number MIUI7.2 (7.2.7.0).
That stable version above will be "older" then currently installed? Is that "weekly" version safe choice too?

Please tell where i can see the changelog for the global release 7.2.3.0 from Xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 2? Thanks.

7.2.5.0 for Hennessy is out from Friday, please please @ingbrzy translate is for us!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-10-12-21-00_com.android.browser.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-10-12-21-00_com.android.browser.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 382
Same here, music is stopping randomly, sometimes Bluetooth connection is getting lost...
Locking music app (swipe down) helps. Bluetooth disconnects is a problem in at least 3 past weekly roms.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Thank you for feedback. But as I wrote in my post this app ('MIUI USB Settings') does not help. It does not recognize PC connection. I think USB connector on my RN2 is damaged. I ordered a new USB / Microphone board to replace it. Hope this will bring USB data connection back....
Sorry, I missed that however I read every posts. It is pity that your issue is hardware related, I hope the replacement part helps. The problem was to switch off MTP in my case, I thought you did the same.

Reactions: Michael_K
Tried to update from 6.3.24 to 6.4.7 this evening, but want to make a backup first. PC Suite can't make a backup, says ROM-Version (6.3.24) is too old. What to do?
When this happens, unplug your device and then plug it in again, then, Mi PC Suite should detect your device (this is working for me except that backup is still telling me that it wasn't done)

Hermes rom, something wrong with fast charging, charging my red minote 2 for 100% 2 hours +++ from 10% with phone off

Updated on Friday, working fine on Hermes. One funny thing, check out the screen icon at hardware section :)
d4a7177b9cadac623d7e86d1c37375fd.jpg

Thanks devs for your fine job!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Updated on Friday, working fine on Hermes. One funny thing, check out the screen icon at hardware section :)
Thanks devs for your fine job!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Not only Display icon is wrong in your phone. Voise calls, Phone idle and Bluetooth icons are wrong, too.
It seems to be ok in my phone (RN2Prime, 6.4.7)

screenshot_2016-04-10-15-18-23_translated.png

In my RN2 Prime it's ok
In my Redmi 2 2GB, as I already said and asked, the problem is it only shows those 3 icons (now I only have 2, because I haven't turned Bluetooth on):
cc8730d8af1fe1f8d4f7d73c4eb973ae.jpg

So icons are ok, but insufficient, there are some missing.
Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: vite74
Hi Guys, i'm on minote pro with 7.1.50 stabile and i've twrp and root access. I'd lire to update to 7.2 but i'm afraid to lose twrp and root access because could be possibile that lock bootloader with the the update to 7.2 Some information please? Thanks

Hi Guys, i'm on minote pro with 7.1.50 stabile and i've twrp and root access. I'd lire to update to 7.2 but i'm afraid to lose twrp and root access because could be possibile that lock bootloader with the the update to 7.2 Some information please? Thanks
Mine is Mi Note Pro too, and I had applied for unlocking bootloader and I never fear of be locked again :)
You should do so

Redmi Note 3. Hi! I installed the ROM when the recover issue wasn´t fixed, so now I don´t know what do I have to do to install it correctly or when the next weekly comes. Thanks

Hi,
My Redmi2 TD (wt86047) is bricked since updating to xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_6.4.7_v7-5.1.zip weekly ROM.
Previously I was using xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_6.1.28_v7-4.4.zip.
I updated using Updater app on phone as usual when I did it.
The update went OK, but after rebooting, the phone get stuck on MIUI startup screen (for hours).
What I tried so far to fix it is to boot to TWRP recovery and install xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_6.4.7_v7-5.1.zip ROM again: I turn on the phone in Fastboot mode, I upload TWRP (wt86047-TWRP3.0.0-1_LP.zip) by USB from computer, and then I install ROM from SD card.
I enclose the recovery.log from my last try in this message, but cannot see what is the problem, install seems OK.
Please do not hesitate to reply if you know a way to unbrick it installing the new weekly ROM.
Thanks for your help.
I also noticed that multiple people reported the same problem in the thread, at least with Redmi2 TD wt86047, so there might be a problem with the OS upgrade or process if I am not the only one.
That the first time in more than one year that the update process failed for me.
Regards

Attachments

• recovery.log.txt
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,064
Status
Not open for further replies.