MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Device: Mi5
This ROM is much better,faster,cleaner than official Chinese ROM. Glad I flash this ROM.

One question. When I add lock screen password, there is a keyboard popup which I didn't install and not a google keyboard as well. I guess it is probably built-in keyboard of this ROM. Anyone notice it?

Considering how much I like the features (1) double tap to wake and (2) tap home button to get back to home screen, and that since v6.5.5. tap the home button feature no longer works that well (sensitivity of the home button is reduced so that the function (tap to get to the home screen) sometimes works only on 2nd/3rd try) I tested how well this options work in latest stable version for mi5 (xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_V7.3.3.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip) in comparison to the latest weekly version (xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_6.5.12_v7-6.0.zip) and I must say its like day and night.

On stable version double tap to wake always works just after double tapping and its always like that unless the tap is not firm enough. In weekly version quite often quadruple tap was required to wake up the device. Same goes for the feature "tap home button to get back to home screen" - on stable it works like a charm and it almost never fails.

Previously I skipped stable versions due to the fact that weekly was much better battery life wise, so I will have to see how this latest xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_V7.3.3.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip) performs in that regard.

To finish off this comparison test, I also compared through 2 full charges how is the battery life of latest stable version for mi5 (xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_V7.3.3.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip) in comparison to the latest weekly version (xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_6.5.12_v7-6.0.zip) - with both ROM's I am getting about 6 hours of SOT ;), so those who find the feature "tap home button to get back to home screen" crucial can easily move to V7.3.3 stable since in it the feature works like a charm and stable ROM v.7.3.3. is just as efficient battery consumption wise.

The only thing that I am missing is the option to have center clock on my Mi5. With weekly version I was using sMiui.net center clock mod (http://www.smiui.net/cclock.php), but unfortunately its not compatible with stable version of this ROM.

Any ideas how to get center clock running on mi5 running xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_V7.3.3.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip ?

Reactions: junkname
Hi! May be it's interesting.
When I go to the calendar, tap to event (about B-day of some person) and I see the message from chineese:
0d231322fb98226857f0fe6e40ca1068.jpg

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Hello
I have install MUIU 7.3.3.0 on my MI5
My fingerprint is no more working.
Do you have solution for me??

Regards

I am using dior, now is running 7.1.1 mui global stable. I had used miui 7.2.3 global, but it has bug. some app couldnt be closed force. start app (security) not working, it cannot avoid some app from starting program after booting the phone.
I believe xioami EU has good rom and I wanna try it.

btw, Is there feature for our dior to have native video call like some EU phones?? samsung has it as default feature. I need this feature, it can help us video chat to others phone . I believe devs can build this sooner or later

He intentado por todos los medios, con varios bootloaders y varios recoverys instalar la última versión de MIUI en mi NEXUS 5 (hammerhead) e instale o no las gapps se me queda en BOOTLOOP

-Mi4 alarm clock problem

Hello,
since 6.5.5 and 6.5.12 i have problem with alarm clock. Often it rings only when i wake up the phone after night.
This Youtube Video shows the same youtube.com/ watch?v=exjcuekcEBc
(sorry cannot send the direct link need 10 posts)

I locked the clock app in Ram and its better i think

Any tipps ?

Hello
I have install MUIU 7.3.3.0 on my MI5
My fingerprint is no more working.
Do you have solution for me??

Regards
I had this problem on hennesy.

Just:

Delete your fingerprint
Open twrp
Delete dalvik and cache.

Wait for load.

Register new fingerprint
Everything working

I had this problem on hennesy.

Just:

Delete your fingerprint
Open twrp
Delete dalvik and cache.

Wait for load.

Register new fingerprint
Everything working
Hello
Thanks for your answer.
I have tried your solution, but it is still not working.
The fingerprint menu has completely disappear from the menus.
Can you help me find a solution?

Regards

Hi, Thanks for this update.

Always Miui 7.4 for Mi3 (wcdma), any date planed for Miui 8 beta update ?

Hi! So if I don't get it wrong to install the new Updates I must install TWRP. I'm right?
Besides, I've tried to install TWRP via updater app, then TWRP launches I've selected the zip but it gives me an error :S... Should I extract the img file to install it? Hope someone can help me :S

Thanks guys for the work! :)

I'm currently using the weekly rom on my Mi5. Is it okay to flash stable version w/o wiping my data?

thanks for your work

@ingbrzy : is it possible to have one of next weeks the twrp in english for aqua ? It's china only. It works, but I needed to use google translator taking photo of every page to understand what I was doing :)

MIPAD 2 GOOGLE APPS REMOVED!
- We decided to remove Google apps from MiPAD 2 ROM due to unresolved ERROR 963..

please dont remove GAPPS
this issue because u wipe a SYSTEM, if u flash official fastboot 6 5 7, then wipe all, than flash xiaomi eu 6 5 7 - you will have 963 error anyway

if u wipe all BUT DONT TOCH SYSTEM - gapps will be fine

I tried at least 10 times, but at first update of services and of play store, the error 963 come back again

thanks for your work

@ingbrzy : is it possible to have one of next weeks the twrp in english for aqua ? It's china only. It works, but I needed to use google translator taking photo of every page to understand what I was doing :)
It's multilang.. Change lang to EN in twrp settings..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Status
Not open for further replies.