MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links in first post to report bugs and see changelog in Polish are not valid. They produce 404 error on github

Reactions: Sinja
Mi5
Why after I have installed the ROM (no matter on which way - updater o twrp), TWRP recovery was not reachable in any way?!

If I choose reboot in recovery from updater, Mi5 reboots itself but stucks on the mi logo and then turns itself off...

How can I do in order to keep the TWRP "alive"?

I jumped the gun initially! I just tested 6.4.28 and this latest 6.5.12. and I can confirm that the option "tap home button to go back to home screen" works the same, so its no longer an issue as it was in 6.5.5.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm on latest Xaomi.eu stable with my Mi2s, can I flash this Rom via UpdaterApp or do I have to do the recovery-way?

Thanx 4 your great work!

Just done my Weekly update on Mi4c, as usual everything seems all right, as usual I did not any wipe.

Thank for your quickly and good job!

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: paulpap
Mi5
Why after I have installed the ROM (no matter on which way - updater o twrp), TWRP recovery was not reachable in any way?!

If I choose reboot in recovery from updater, Mi5 reboots itself but stucks on the mi logo and then turns itself off...

How can I do in order to keep the TWRP "alive"?

I can't find the option Preferred network in Xiaomi redmi note 2, does anyone have the same issue in their redmi note 2?

Last edited:
Hi, anyone knows how delete "old" fingerprints created in french before fix?

Bonjour, Quelqu'un sait il comme supprimer les empreintes crées avant le fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.