MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried a clean install with MiPad 2 and 6.5.12 and removing GApps from the rom doesn't solve the problem.
Flashing both still causes the same problem. The only solution to install GApps properly is the whole process with Chinese stable -> Chinese dev -> etc.
Please, revert GApps to the ROM back.

I returned to the version 5.12.3 kitkat because the 6.5.5 version I had installed on my Mi4 drained the battery too quickly, but also my Mi4 was slower. Is the problem that affects the battery is resolved or not? Thank you
did you inslalled miflashing first global dev and then installed xiaomi.eu ?
to me MM are faster, better GPS, similar battery
Audio is behind KK (known bug)

You have to download the TWRP image After that you have two ways of installing it:

1- Via updater app. Move TWRP file to your internal storage. You have to enter updater app and then select choose update package, and yo select the TWRP image.
2-Via fastboot mode:
  1. Boot your Phone to Fastboot Mode (Power + volume down)
  2. Connect your Phone via USB to your Computer
  3. Start a windows terminal in the directory where your patched TWRP Image and Fastboot exe is located.
  4. type "fastboot flash recovery [name of the TWRP file].img"
  5. Wait for the process to finish
  6. type "fastboot boot [name of the TWRP file].img"
  7. After your system comes up you can reboot to Recovery mode (Power + volume up)
  8. Enjoy your fully working TWRP Recovery

Thank you. I have done this - the first method, that is, as I do not have a PC. It didn't do anything: when I reboot to recovery, there is no TWRP, but the old Mi Recovery.
SRD971 in post #184, above, mentions re-naming twrp.zip to update.zip. Is that the step that's missing?

Check it for kenzo @ingbrzy IMG_20160512_110936.jpg

Reactions: mauro.luisoni
Yes - on my RN2 BT issue came back with updating yesterday. I changed modem back to P37 and now BT works (stable connection to BT devices, especially to hands free in my car and to pebble smartwatch)
@Michael_K: How do you change back tp P37? I'm having BT issues, too, and would like to solve.

In stock browser when I tap the blank address bar (to get the keyboard) I get four or five random search suggestion buttons. Eg.: 'Atletico Madrid', 'LIVE STREAMING', 'Hasil F1', 'Top Skor Liga Spanyol'. Very annoying! Is it possible to disable?
screenshot_2016-05-14-16-53-21_edited.jpg

Last edited:
In stock browser when I tap the blank address bar (to get the keyboard) I get four or five random search suggestion buttons. Eg.: 'Atletico Madrid', 'LIVE STREAMING', 'Hasil F1', 'Top Skor Liga Spanyol'. Is it possible to disable it? Very annoying!
(Sry, I cant make a screenshot because the suggestion buttons disappear when I roll down the notification bar.)

Screenshot in Android is "Power + Volume down" press at the same time.

Reactions: Stefano131270
(Redmi 2)
Thanks for sharing!
Today is the second day running.
I noticed when sharing data with my laptop, the laptop would disconnect from hotspot sometimes, but it still works well on the phone. And after a few seconds, it would connect again.
Except that, other parts runs well.

In stock browser when I tap the blank address bar (to get the keyboard) I get four or five random search suggestion buttons. Eg.: 'Atletico Madrid', 'LIVE STREAMING', 'Hasil F1', 'Top Skor Liga Spanyol'. Very annoying! Is it possible to disable?
screenshot_2016-05-14-16-53-21_edited.jpg
It seems a problem of ROM, I can not take this in my phone

Guys, any idea how to prevent torchlight suddenly opening in pocket?

i already turn on the prevent pocket dial, but its not working for torchlight..how to disable torchlight shortcut at home button??
please help me, this torchlight so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.