MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I installed TWRP, I used flashify:

1) Download TWRP for your device
2) Download flashify
3) In flashify choose "Recovery image" -> "Choose a file" -> Navigate to the TWRP that you downloaded, and select it.
4) From there it's pretty straight forward, after the proces is done, reboot. The custom recovery should be installed.

[I did this a long time ago, and since then I simply install each weekly update through TWRP. The updates also include the newest twrp, which means that it gets updated too. I have read in this forum that you can also install new updates through the update up, too. But still, I have never used that app.]

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Thank you, @Meforsi - constructive advice! I'll give this a go now.

That was the first ROM that locks the bootloader, no? I'd rather not - that's why I'm still on 6.2.18...
No, xiaomi.eu roms don't lock bootloader. The way I said is the easiest way for you but if you wanna do it the hard way go on. 6.2.25 xiaomi.eu rom was the last rom that could be installed via mirecovery and overwrites the mirecovery with twrp automatically. No hassle, no difficult flashing etc..

Hi!

My phone is randomly freezing when i plugged out the charger. and just to help to remove the battery. But then it comes up 1% error. What about this? The problem exists since the last two updates. It was clean installation.

Thanks.

No, xiaomi.eu roms don't lock bootloader. The way I said is the easiest way for you but if you wanna do it the hard way go on. 6.2.25 xiaomi.eu rom was the last rom that could be installed via mirecovery and overwrites the mirecovery with twrp automatically. No hassle, no difficult flashing etc..

Not for the Mi Note. Mi Note was postponed that week. See the top of the 6.2.25 post.

First I must say is thanks a lot for big supports and ROMs.

I have an issue or bug with last stable ROM for mi4i "xiaomi.eu_multi_ferrari_V7.3.2.0.LXICNDD_v7-5.0" coming from previous stable ROM. I did through update app. (wipe cache and dalvik cache, right?)

The problem was a battery drain, I use mode switch to network connection during suspension but it does not work and consum battery, I came back to stable 7.2.1.0 after wipe data (I made a data backup :) previously) and all ok.

Should I update doing a wipe data?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Mail App not translated well
Chinese words During Selection
in English Language
Mi Note Pro Leo
Version 6.5.12
Waiting for reply
Regards

Hey @ingbrzy can you add cpu hotplug in kernal of Xiaomi Redmi 2 i.e wt88067 it will help in improving battery life and temperature of phone while using as it used to heat above then normal while doing any usual stuff.. I don't know why xiaomi hasn't added hotplug to their kernal as it is a very basic feature of every kernal. Hoping positive reply.

Regards :)

OK, I'm getting entirely exasperated here, trying to update. I'm almost resigned to staying on 6.2.18 forever.

I've tried to follow @ingbrzy in his instructions on the first page: no dice. But then as I noted before, the instructions are completely inadequate.

@adrisouto96 described installing twrp.zip via the updater app in the same way as we used to install weekly ROMs. I tried that. When I reboot I'm back in Mi Recovery.

@Srd971 suggested I rename twrp.zip to update.zip. That did nothing: exactly the same results as above.

Does anyone have an idea of what is missing in these instructions? Because I'm following them to the letter, and they simply don't work.
Ok, the same happened to me. When you install TWRP via Fastboot mode, don't type "fastboot boot...". Just do Power + Vol Up.

OK, I'm getting entirely exasperated here, trying to update. I'm almost resigned to staying on 6.2.18 forever.

I've tried to follow @ingbrzy in his instructions on the first page: no dice. But then as I noted before, the instructions are completely inadequate.

@adrisouto96 described installing twrp.zip via the updater app in the same way as we used to install weekly ROMs. I tried that. When I reboot I'm back in Mi Recovery.

@Srd971 suggested I rename twrp.zip to update.zip. That did nothing: exactly the same results as above.

Does anyone have an idea of what is missing in these instructions? Because I'm following them to the letter, and they simply don't work.
It enters Mi Recovery because when you reboot into system it automatically changes TWRP to MiRecovery.
The way I solved it was installing it via fastboot and then booting into recovery.

When I first updated my mi4 from KK to MM battery life was not really as I expected but is getting better now. Not bad SOT.

2e4eydt.png

Reactions: mnikolce
After the latest update 6.5.12 on the Mi 4 device I experience problems with games. Some supercell games do not start at all and others feels incredibly lagging. Even after reinstall problems do not disappear. Anyone has similar issues or is it an isolated event?

After the latest update 6.5.12 on the Mi 4 device I experience problems with games. Some supercell games do not start at all and others feels incredibly lagging. Even after reinstall problems do not disappear. Anyone has similar issues or is it an isolated event?

Hey hai,

Befor giving resolution
Have you checked about the Ram consumption and Storage Availability
If its lack of storage just keep free space of Atleast 2-3GB for 16/64GB variant
Even though your problem exists then
Just please clean the junk files in your mobile and if possible please wipe dalvik cache through recovery

Thank you,
Pruthvi9277

Is the bootloader unlocked?

I believe the easiest way to start off the whole Xiaomi.eu expierence is described here:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...r-xiaomi-mi5-unlocked-bl-only-released.31231/

I started off with xiaomi.eu ROM 6.4.21 that I flashed on my Mi5 through MiFlash. Initially I was on the official China Developer ROM with approved and unlocked bootloader.

So the steps taken were the following considering that the device in question is Mi5:
1.Unlock your Bootloader!
2.Download ROM for MiFlash (this is link for 6.4.21. MiFlash version -> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762636006357) and unpack the zip in designated folder.
3. Download MiFlash tool (http://en.miui.com/thread-272376-1-1.html) and install it on your PC
4. Reboot into Fastboot (power down phone and then press volume down + power)
5. Open up MiFlash tool on your PC and browse to the designated folder where you unpacked the .zip (see step 2).
6. Connect the phone to the PC, hit refresh in MiFlash.
7. Click "flash_all" option in MiFlash and select flash.
8. Done (first reboot takes longer 10-20min)
9. After finished, reboot and you will have installed multilang ROM + TWRP.
10. After all of this is done, next updates can be installed via Updater app by simply downloading the corresponding .zip from here https://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/miui-weekly-rom-releases.103/ and browsing to the downloaded zip via Updater app which will do the update automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogiex
Yes - on my RN2 BT issue came back with updating yesterday. I changed modem back to P37 and now BT works (stable connection to BT devices, especially to hands free in my car and to pebble smartwatch)

Hermes/RN2 PRIME:

Excuse me guys, but what is p37 and p51? I haven't updated yet to this rom, but BT is working ok for me in previous rom, should I upgrade or wait for new one?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Update Kenzo 7.3.2.0 . SkyGo doesn't work with the last stable 7.2.5.0 because of rooting, but i didn't flash supersu. I think depend by the ROM

Hi can we put this update to MI4I (Ferrari) ?
The last one i find for MI4I is 6.4.28 !
Thanks you

Status
Not open for further replies.